Thread: Camera Inversion issues of HTC AMAZE 4G using oovoo

Camera Inversion issues of HTC AMAZE 4G using oovoo

I have a HTC phone with a 3.2 megapixel camera but it has some issues. I was unaware of the downloading of ooVoo .is oovoo better? I wanted to chat through video, but my video didn't work. what would be the problem. I tried to do open in "Settings>Camera" and under "Select a Camera" it said "Windows default device" and "Chicony USB 2.0 Camera".i t didnt worked. following help topics, I tried switching to "Details>Without Direct Show". After doing this when I try testing the camera, the window says "Camera is in use", and the Details are not visible.

Re: Camera Inversion issues of HTC AMAZE 4G using oovoo

The first solution I should give is that why are you insisting of oovoo. So better, switch to Skype for video chatting. It is far better than oovoo. I searched on many websites but could’nt finds any solution for it. Do follow the customer support for the above. Perhaps I can only wish you best of luck.

The help of oovoo is that it helps in talking face-to-face over the Internet with high quality video. It is available free. You can depart a video message If, suppose your friend isn't available
    By using high resolution video or desktop sharing you can connect extra participants in the video call. It is great way to connect with friends, and family with the help of full video and sound. You can organize family get-together and make a influential sense on clients.i must say that it can be a easy way and a great experience.

A number of clients have an issue over whether it is available for Mac or not. So the answer goes yes. They have stated that there Mac version is available from the Download page. ooVoo can be used flawlessly across platforms. It doesn’t matters if you have a Mac or a PC.