Thread: Solution for HTC’s Amaze 4G dirt under the screen

Solution for HTC’s Amaze 4G dirt under the screen

I am having a HTC android phone but the dust is starting to accumulate under the screen. Because of the best buy it will be not sustainable for me if I return it has been looking for an HTC warranty number but the reply was to send it. As I am very used to the device, it is not possible for me to live without it for several weeks. Please if you can suggest some solution for the dust? Waiting for reply with simple answer.

Re: Solution for HTC’s Amaze 4G dirt under the screen

Try checking out for this tried it and it worked. But it should be done from the date of purchase. It will be solved by using black latex caulk (with a toothpick), and also in the juncture among the top of the button pad, and base of the screen, and with awareness filled it in. after doing this clean it off.
    It made me possible through experience. So just try it when others will approach it.

Re: Solution for HTC’s Amaze 4G dirt under the screen

Here at some HTC forum, there were persons who took their phone to the Sprint store and one person stated that they were able to take their phone were able to clean it out. Some stated that some Sprint stores refused for the service. Maybe you should check local Sprint store and check for cleaning it but. If it is not possible, another option is to call Sprint and give details about your discontent. If you are lucky enough, there is a chance they will get you another phone.