Thread: Fantasy RPG for Android with Realms of Fortune?

Fantasy RPG for Android with Realms of Fortune?

I am thinking to download the Realms of Fortune but before doing that I wish to have other people opinion about this as there are already many of the applications installed in my device and I don’t wish to install something that do not worth to play. So, this is a request to all the users who have played this to provide some information about this.

Re: Fantasy RPG for Android with Realms of Fortune?

Another RPG title for Android, a sign of the apparent success of this type of games is getting on Google's operating system, in recent days. Realms of Fortune , in particular, is a fantasy role-playing game with 3D graphics in which the protagonist plays a treasure hunter in search of a fortune hidden in a newly discovered realm.

The worlds in which you must move are completely randomly generated and populated with lakes, hills, dungeons and more, ending with the offer, therefore, different adventure every time. Many creatures that populate these worlds, which will need to defeat more than once to take part in actual fighting in real time, of course not forgetting to keep in good condition in their weapons and their armor. Obviously you must also eat to survive, and so will therefore be necessary to obtain food by hunting and fishing.

Realms of Fortune costs about $3 on the Market. Try it if you like RPGs. The coder who takes care of its development, among other things promised a mountain of new soon.

Here are the features of this game:
    • Very large, randomly generated world full of lakes, hills, dungeons and more. Each game you play is a whole new adventure.
    • Dozens of unique creatures.
    • Classic RPG game elements such leveling and skill points.
    • Real-time, first-person combat and exploration.
    • Huge variety of upgradeable weapons and armor.
    • FPS features such as firearms, including sniper scoped weapons.
    • Use alchemy to create potions from plants that you find.
    • Seamless world, even when going in and out of dungeons.
    • Swimming, diving, and underwater dungeons

Realms of Fortune is a fantasy RPG game featuring 3D graphics and first person combat. It is a one player game in which you play a treasure hunter seeking his fortune in a newly discovered realm.

My suggestion to you is to try with the trial version of the game first before actually going to purchase that so that you will have a clear idea that whether you wish to purchase that or not. Otherwise you will waste money for this game. I am not saying that this is bad game but everyone has different view for this game.

There are countless animals that populate these worlds, which will ought to massacre something greater than once to tune in genuine battling in legit time, obviously not disregarding to keep in great condition in their weapons and their reinforcement. Plainly you should moreover consume to survive, and so should along these lines be essential to get nourishment by chasing and angling.