Thread: All the Bugs in iOS 5

All the Bugs in iOS 5

I have notice may thread on the way that iOS 5 has Many bugs and glitches while installing and using now don’t mention about the error 3200 as it has already an widespread thread in that I would like to know all the problem that you are facing after installing the iOS 5 actually I am afraid to update my iPod touch since I take notice of it ruins the album art quality so please guys share your experience to us

Re: All the Bugs in iOS 5

Close folder gesture (swipe up) not available does anybody besides me noticed this?

Seems a bit unusual and quite irritating having to press the home button every time?

LED not operational for alerts (LED only functioning for Message & Clock alarm.)

Except that , loving iOS 5 so far, regardless of the first pain to get it!

I'm puzzled why it would not even insects. I thought Apple iOS 5 test before releasing? Is your software and hardware. While I appreciate Apple provides free updates, I'm upset for being a beta tester for free every time the software version. And I have understood that software updates can be very complicated, but what happened to Apple and it works perfectly?

I say, make certain it works previous to releasing it

Quote Originally Posted by Kamalaa View Post
    I am afraid to update my iPod touch since I take notice of it ruins the album art quality so please guys share your experience to us
    I have updated to iOS 5 on my I pad and the album art is the same and looks fine where did you get this album art quality ruin after update that all wrong atleast in my case

iPad safari, click links open the fresh tab, and not anything come about, until you change to a different tab, after that go reverse. Consequently annoying and iPad music player no longer has playback pace controls for podcasts, plus all my podcasts are caught playing at the previous 0.5x speed.

I may perhaps not yet install it. I try to do throughout the first 6 hours and supposed it was essential to back up the phone he did and then load the update. Then attempt to restore and when it says an error and can not continue.

Any scheme what went wrong?

Anyone else with the problem in the notification center randomly rearranges their applications in the environments? I want to have Facebook, Twitter and messages on the top, and e-mail, calendar and reminders on the bottom. But when I close the configuration application and the Center open reporting does not apply my changes. Sometimes you get most things right, but change around Twitter and calendar reminders or toothpick in the center. I contain Applications Order, in manual

Does anyone else also facing this problem

Yeah I am familiar with this problem and the solution for this is quite simple Do a hard reset seems to fix this problem for everyone. Keep your home and power until the phone is restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    Yeah I am familiar with this problem and the solution for this is quite simple Do a hard reset seems to fix this problem for everyone. Keep your home and power until the phone is restored.
    This actually worked I see some people were having some trouble Center Twitter / notification, but from Calendar seemed more consistent application misbehaves in the list, was not convinced that it was the same problem. A soft reset does not solve my problem, but complete recovery has been good for me now. I was working very well today, so I wonder what I did to cause this. Hopefully this will not come again.

Yes, several hard resets without any difference. have not resorted to re-install the operating system yet. has been working since installation, so it's strange how just decided to stop working. did not happen after he purchased a song on my phone or tried to delete the songs or anything like that.

When someone calls me and I have an image attached to your contact information, the face looks great! Is the zoom and fuzzy and not crisp little face I'm used to seeing when I receive a call with a contact picture and Well, obviously, that is their intention. The problem is that all possible errors that can not necessarily be captured through tests. Unless of course I do five years between the IOS updates.