Thread: iPhone 4 giving "Error 3200" while updating to iOS 5

iPhone 4 giving "Error 3200" while updating to iOS 5

I was very excited when I first heard about the arrival of iOS 5 extremely curious to use it so decided to update my iPhone 4 but I am having trouble on updating my phone the problem is the update show an error 3200 message I have recently joined the apple family no not sure what is this error but I am guessing it is not allowing my phone to update it OS to iOS 5 now its not that my current version of os is flaw but I was really hoping to keep my phone upto date so is there anyone here who know anything about this error as I am stared to being annoyed by this problem I would be really glad to get my phone updates does anyone else having the same problem I am curious to know anything about this iOS 5

Thanks

Re: iPhone 4 giving "Error 3200" while updating to iOS 5

I have came across a lot of place where this error 3200 has been mention while updating the phone and apparent the problem is being related to Apple's servers is overloaded, and a few users are see achievement after multiple attempts. So my point is to keep trying until it gets done

It appears as if the Apple servers are presently overloaded. Removing my backups thought they were damage was presently a coincidence. Give it time or just keep hitting update and it'll work. Changing host files makes no dissimilarity. I'm not deleting the back up. No possibility

Hey guys I have finished the download on the reinstating the backup it says unable to restore, strange error 3200. anybody be familiar with what the hell happening

A few users in the Apple Support Communities have been stated that following several tries it worked for them. perhaps it’s an fault on Apple's division was attempting to repair this setback for approximating an hour awaiting I rebooted my handset and try once more and it worked make an effort to rebooting your handset . Had 3200 error kept back difficult and finally work consequently it's now servers be trying and it will acquire all the way through

I first had the same error 1303 at the begin I attempted to tried the actions concerning delete the backup records I include it on an online backup tune if completely required. Establish I have to remove the link that I have to move the backup directory to a second drive. That undecided the -1303 error.

After that I had 3200. Struggle as regards 6 times through iPad and iPhone. At the last I unplugged all USB devices I didn't require and plugged the iPad into a back USB port to my desktop windows 7 PC. It worked this time Luck? But I am not sure whether it is the correct solution but that works for me

I believe it's a few sort of traffic problem. many of people just try to download at the similar time. Not to talk about it's a heavy update, for this reason the time it take to download. I believe we’re just going to contain to wait it not in. If Steve be here, he'd recognize what to do. We miss you Steve

This works for me guys the fix for error 3200

• Just to the preferences/device
    • In their delete all the iTunes cache

That it that work for me hopes this will also works for you

While I was Googleing the solution and found that if we keep the phone on the Airplane Mode then update will take place without any error and in fact I have already tried it and didn't find the 3200 error. Not certain if that really resolved the setback, or if it was a luck

I've attempt two times in usual mode, and at the present on my next time will be in recovery mode, and I’ve achieve nothing , I'm not certain what the exact way it do this update i require my handset. Perhaps try check over host files. I'm going do that if resolve be back, such a show stopper. simply trick thus far is to totally get clear of all your info on your iPhone or iPad What if you need all that back up

Presently consider i might carry on trying to acquire the software to install having had the error 3200 as regards 4 or 5 times my doubt is that insist on the server for confirmation with iTunes is so far above the ground that it is fault there. All of a unexpected mine has in fact started installing watch this space in case it really completes

Presently spoke with Apple. Error 3200 is an inner error which they are functioning on. It was trip as of how a lot of people by means of the download. There nothing users be able to perform to modify ERROR CODE. As a result we will have to presently remain trying in anticipation of its fixed. Was tell could be a hardly any hours.