Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-10-2011

Purchased android app removed from market

I am really sick of purchasing apps and then having google decide to remove them. I purchased the PSX4Droid, Gensoid as well as some of the additional emulators a few days back. After paying for that, I am not able to download them as of the market. I have already paid money for those apps so I should be able to get it downloaded from the market but I am not able to do that. If this is really not possible then can I get refund for this?
Old 24-10-2011

Re: Purchased android app removed from market

This is not that different as of a lot of additional things. I bought quite a lot of DRM'd MP3's once as of an online music store. That company went away of business. My DRM'd music does not function anymore. I can't download it again and I can't get a refund.
Old 26-10-2011

Re: Purchased android app removed from market

Just try to reset your phone and see if that helps.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,