Thread: any android game other than Galaxy on Fire 2

any android game other than Galaxy on Fire 2

I just in recent times bought a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0,I love to play android games on it. The new gaming experience i.e. Galaxy on Fire 2. But when I go to download it says that it isn't compatible. is there any issue with my software. Or how can I play it in my device .eager to play. If some any alternates to Galaxy on Fire 2? My friend was also downloading the same but it said no internet connection, or internet connection failed, why this is so.

re: any android game other than Galaxy on Fire 2

I can say that some customers using the game have been experience great thrill with this game; this is like reminding of old days of computer games. Well the problem seemed that most of the users are not able to download this game. It will be an issue for you as well.

The point in this game is it is performing better after update, but the update is not available. It is constantly crashing in Sony Xperia but much more flexible in Samsung galaxy.

dkbose Guest

This is an actually great game. The graphics are great, has a full voice cast and is just simple fun. Some viewers say that it was the best game they've played on some of the Asus Transformer tablet. This type of game is being played after a long time. Some users like fun space combat game so are interested in these types. The controls given to the system feels great, the space combat is fun, and most of the users liked the ship customization and there are a lot of planets as well as missions to travel around. So I would recommend downloading this game. Yes there are some issues but after complete download you will be able to explore the space. Go for it!

The galaxy game is with no trouble the finest I have bought for my eee pad transformer. Yes it was expensive; I have had over 50 hours of entertainment for my currency. If comparing to a console game it is extremely good value for money. I would suggest it to anybody with a TEGRA tablet.

Don't get me mistaken I am enjoying this game, playing it all the time recently. The things I've noticed can be without difficulty addressed or immediately reserved in mind for future games. I am playing on iPad, and many of the problems shoot from the screen being much larger so the controls/indicators are just too small and also with greater distance.

The most common things to do when playing Galaxy on fire2 are the following
    Drilling: attempt to keep the drill in the central part of the rock layers
    Shield, Energy: there is only one mission, so kill all the enemies or you can use cloak
    Auto save: after this but obvious save previous to leaving the station
    Show on the map: make use of Khador Drive
    I will insert additional things to the list, these are just what I managed to keep in mind at the moment.

The most problem occurs at the time of installation. But In the majority cases it helps to reset the device, clear all Galaxy on Fire 2 data and re-install the game from scratch. If not working this way, please feel free to contact the support center and comprise as much information as possible in your device .this must include which device you are using, the version of the game you are having.

Galaxy on Fire 2™ has been ported to a vast range of diverse platforms and devices. Certainly it is nearly not possible for us to build our game accessible for each particular gadget on the marketplace as there are thousands of unlike chip sets, operating systems and hardware configurations. So I think that you should visit their website and verify whether your particular appliance is supported or not earlier than you go on and buy the game. And yes there is some issue regarding the saving of the game. And we will definitely provide you and it is truly possible to save the game externally on Android devices too. All you require to carry out is downloading a data explorer, then search for the path “mnt/sdcard/Android/data/net.fishlabs.GalaxyOnFire2HD/files/GOF2/.../” and save the files “gof2_save_game_x” and “gof2_save_game_preview_x” to your SD card.