Thread: Backup games on android phone without root

Backup games on android phone without root

I just got a new android phone since last two days ago and I want to make a root it. So I known by doing I will void my warranty when I am looking for workarounds. I am not interested in get in back up everything on my cellular phone; just in some case I need to send in for the service so I will read about android backup, but it need to be a rooted phone in order to use it. When so I finally is my problem is how to do I backing up my UN fixed phone? And I have a Samsung galaxy mini s5570 with the froya xwkc1.

Re: Backup games on android phone without root

I am not so much be bothered about back up and contacts it reverse themselves up, and need to paid apps are tied to your account ,and mainly of your significant Quit worrying so much...contacts back themselves up, paid apps are attached to your account, and most of your significant stuff be supposed to be on your SD card. Also on a lot of phones under menu>settings>privacy choose back up data and settings

I accomplish it now. When you compose a root, you don't in fact touch your current ROM. So you be able to create an android backup later than you root. After that you can restore your unique ROM if something afterward goes wrong. To eliminate the root, you will require flashing the phone with a RUU.

Exact, when you initial root all you're regularly doing is flashing a new recovery image and granting us root permissions. Whatever thing on your ROM is touched. So after you acquire to that point you'll be capable to boot into recovery (hold vol up and control for my phone) and you'll be able to do a nand backup (absolute copy of your phone, apps, data, cache, settings).Then you'd do the filled data and cache wipe and flash a latest rom.

The genuine point of this everyone is so as to rooted phone does not contain any guarantee... And we don't desire to canceled and be without our factory guarantee. My Atrix has a custom rom by Brazilian’s supplier VIVO and if we origin or alter to another ROM (ex. greyblur...ginger blur) and include any type of damage or problem (even if it happen in the prospect or even if the problem has no straight link with the root process) Motorola will say so as to root procedure was not allowable and.. At this spot the warranty's previously gone and denied. Is it possible to backup Atrix's original ROM without the root process has been completed yet??? And if YES.... How to do it!?

Well, you might backup your information (which be supposed to be the majority important thing), and also backup the ask files of your application. Complete backup solution like MyBackupPro should take care of that. After that, root it and straight away create a android backup. Install also Titanium Backup and these times appropriately backup your applications. Now you can play with custom ROMs, and you be supposed to be able to go away back to your stock ROM in no time.

Regarding the guides, I suggest you ask how updated are the guides in Nexus One forum from the Guides/Moderators that mostly post in that section (or have a Nexus One phone). I know that the rooting guides in Desire section are up to date you’ve almost certainly seen this query asked hundreds of times and I'm sorry to bother you with the repetition. I am a bit curious about this though and if you could please elaborate on this I would greatly appreciate it. The thing is, there are tens (possibly hundreds) of guides online about rooting an Android phone (a Nexus One in my case).

The difficulty is that too many of them are out-of-date (they go back to the days when 2.2 was a freshness item). Nobody bothered to update outdated guide or to simply eliminate them, and churning from side to side all this info is fairly the task’s would love to root my phone, but I’ve had it for a year and i dread the idea of if being completely wiped and having to re-configure and re-install everything. The best back-up apps (e.g. titanium) require root, making it a bit of a quagmire (i want to back up in order to root but i need to be rooted in order to do a complete backup