Thread: Is GTA III available to Android?

Is GTA III available to Android?

I want to ask that if the GTAIII will be available to Android. I got this news from one of the sites on the internet so I am posting this here to verify this. I will be really glad if someone can provide me more information about this. Thank you so much in advance for replying this.

Re: Is GTA III available to Android?

I would like to tell you that for celebrating the games 10th anniversary, they have announced that Grand Theft Auto III will be upcoming to choose fresh generation iOS as well as Android devices afterward this fall. For the lineup of hold up devices, you can take check the list below:
    • Droid X2
    • HTC Evo 2
    • LG Optimus 2X
    • Motorola Atrix
    • Samsung Galaxy S2
    • Acer Iconia
    • Asus Eee Pad
    • Motorola Xoom
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

There are quite limited selections of the phones. I am really glad that I am using the tablet for that list. If I know perfectly then this game is really hard for PS2. I will surely get that if it is available.

You will possibly have to make use of the Chainfire3D because none of the phone utilizes OMAP processor the Thrill has. There are many of the articles on the internet which says that there will be more devices which is supported by this.

Rockstar surprised us by announcing the launch of Grand Theft Auto III for mobile devices on the occasion of its tenth anniversary. Normally, seeing how the market would have been a remake for next generation consoles but no, the company has decided to Liberty City Claude and takes the leap to Android and IOS. You will get that the game works very smoothly. No changes have been made beyond a graphical interface adaptation to play with the touch screen. As we can see that performance not experienced any hitches.

It will only be compatible with iPhone and iPad 4S 2 in regard to IOS devices and Droid X2, HTC Evo 2, 2X Optimius LG, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Galaxy S2, Iconia Acer, Asus EEE Pad, Motorola and Samsung Galaxy Tab Xoom 10.1 per Part of tablets and phones with Android. But enough of history and see how well you see Claude's adventure on a handheld device.

According to Rockstar founder Sam Houser, "Grand Theft Auto III showed the potential of open world games. Helped establish the company's vision and since then we have expanded into these possibilities with every game." The GTA III gave the possibility for users to explore the city in ways never before seen so far and thanks to the success obtained on all platforms grew significantly to the franchise that gave life to the Future GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas or GTA IV. One can say that the GTA III will not be alone on mobile devices, as the company announced that Gearbox Duke Nukem 3D is now for IOS, will soon Android smartphones and tablets. The FPS was an icon in the 90's and was recently released for Xbox 360.

GTA 3 for Android is scheduled for "later this fall," it will be compatible smartphone and tablet. Here is the list provided by the publisher:

Android Smartphones:
    • Droid X2,
    • HTC Evo 2
    • LG Optimus 2X
    • Motorola Atrix
    • Samsung S2 Galaxy

Android tablets:
    • Acer Iconia,
    • Asus Eee Pad
    • Motorola Xoom
    • Galaxy Tab 10.1

The GTA III gave the conceivability for users to investigate the urban area in routes never before viewed so far and because of the luck acquired on all stages developed critically to the establishment that gave existence to the Future GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas or GTA IV. One can state that the GTA III should not be apart from everyone else on portable gadgets, as the community declared that Gearbox Duke Nukem 3D is now for IOS, will soon Android smartphones and tablets.