Thread: tips and tricks for the IOS 5

tips and tricks for the IOS 5

As I am using the IOS 5 for my iphone , I want to know some tips and tricks for my phone so I can use in my IOS 5 . I think it would really help me in some of the application or using in some the service. So if anyone know about this just please share with me or let me know about this .

Re: tips and tricks for the IOS 5

I have the tips for the safari for ipad users for using this tricks I would tell you to follow the procedure which I think would help you out :

ā€¢ To get the list from the safari what you have to do is that the press and hold the forward and back button which would ease you to get the list instead of clicking the button multiple times .

ā€¢ To get the recently closed tab list just press and hold the new tab button .

I have got one for the sending away the keyboard after the text for that what you have to do is that drag down conversation to your keyboard and it will drop down automatically and it is done. I think its just simple to use.

Apple new IOS 5 has got the in built app for the whether for which you can get tips to set. What you have to do is that the just swipe on the forecast report for an breakdown of the day . for getting down the local whether reports with the local service turned ON in the settings just you have to press the ā€œiā€ button of the app and just check out the new notification of the and by swiping the sideways you can avail forcast for the seven days .according to me it avail to get the local forecast make easy