Thread: My BlackBerry Curve 9360 gets warm while browsing internet.

My BlackBerry Curve 9360 gets warm while browsing internet.

Here I would like to say to you all that I BlackBerry Curve 9360 in the contract, and I realized that while the site load the device gets very hot, especially in the lower right rear, near the memory card. .. when you have finished browsing the Internet and use your phone to send text messages or BBM device remains cool. I searched Google, but the computer is fairly new, there is nothing in it, tries to get a replacement, or is this normal?

Re: My BlackBerry Curve 9360 gets warm while browsing internet.

I have a BlackBerry Curve 9330 and it behaves the same way as when doing a lot of browsing or using the navigation bar speed. When the battery indicator starts moving can be downloaded quickly and sell out quickly. I carry a charger in the car.

For that I think that you will need to Call your wireless provider for this addition. Note that it may take up to 72 hours for data subscription to become fully active. And after this Tap the Menu on the main screen of your BlackBerry. Scroll to and select the "Browser" icon to bring up your home page. And then Press the "Menu" and select "Go To". Enter the Web address you want and press Enter

For not getting worm while you are accessing the internet, I will suggest you to try with the following steps:
    • Press the "Menu" on the main screen of your BlackBerry. Scroll and select "Manage Connections". Check the box next to "Wi-Fi" by clicking on it.
    • Scroll to and select "Network Setup Wi-Fi" followed by "Next" and then "Scan for networks." Scroll to and select the local network. Select the type of safety net and type the appropriate password to you.
    • Press the red "End" to return to the main screen. Press the "Menu" and select "Navigator" to start surfing the Web.

Yes, I also agree with the above post that if you are using the internet with the help of using the Wi-Fi then you will get this heating problem in your cell while browsing the internet. This is because, I have seen that there are so many of the BlackBerry Curve 9360 users who are using this phone and have the same problem of getting warm while browsing the internet via Wi-Fi. So for resolving this I will also say you to use your internet via the service provider of your SIM card.

dude, thanks for the such a great stepps for me. i will try with this all steps and after this if i get the problem then i will reply you back about that.I am getting very angry about this because this is the new phone and in the starting also I am getting this problem.

Hey all friends, thanks for suggesting me about my problem. I am sayih here thanks because I was also having the same problem over here and I am trying with that all suggestion and I am getting that they all are working very fine for me. Now, my BlackBerry Curve 9360 is not getting heat while browsing the internet.

Please help me out ..me too having same problem...i cant find solution..

Quote Originally Posted by sansup123 View Post
    Please help me out ..me too having same problem...i cant find solution..
    Thats really annoying bug (i can say) with BB Curve 9360. Infact, there is no solution for this. Even hard reset cannot fix this. If possible you should try upgrading its firmware to the lastest and see if helps, but i dont think so. Because, like the reason of any PC Overheating is its incompatible hardwares, the same is with Curve 9360 also. And we cannot change its hardware, right

But any other go for resolving this prob..through any settings???
    early post shows some change in settings but i am following that steps but something I m not getting as mentioned in procedure...plz give some suggestion ..I m feeling too bad reg. this..

Quote Originally Posted by sansup123 View Post
    But any other go for resolving this prob..through any settings???
    early post shows some change in settings but i am following that steps but something I m not getting as mentioned in procedure...plz give some suggestion ..I m feeling too bad reg. this..
    When was this BlackBerry Curve 9360 device purchased by you? Normally, if it is a new mobile phone then it shouldnt get warm this quickly. You can try to get a replacement for same since it would be a bad device afterall. On the other hand, do you use 3g network to connect to the internet or the normal 2g networks which are relatively slow.

4 days back only I have purchased new set...it is not at all worth..I don't know wht to do now..