Thread: How is the user experience in the BlackBerry Curve 9360

How is the user experience in the BlackBerry Curve 9360

I want to know something about the blackberry because I am thinking of buying the new smartphone whether I should go for buying the the blackberry curve or should go for any other smartphone with android or symbian belle phone . I want to know from the users who are already using the smartphone with any of this OS, .I want to know how is the user experience for the blackberry 9360 as my eye is mostly for the blackberry , but can also switch to other OS as have said. and want to know sbout the browser , apps and almost everything.

Re: How is the user experience in the BlackBerry Curve 9360

As you are looking for the good OS with better phone. Then I would suggest you to that to go with the blackberry as I am having the phone and is great one to use with and I would suggest you that you should go for the blackberry.

I am using the android phone and I think it is the best OS to use with. And I don’t think this OS has got any issue. As the android OS has grown one of the largest best OS and I would say that if you really thinking of buying the phone then I would tell that you should go for the android OS.And regarding the apps and browser , I want to say that the android has one of the largest apps market and you can have many apps downloaded from it and about the browser ,it is one of the best and fast responding browser.

I will back for the blackberry as I have always trusted for the blackberry and I would say that the blackberry is best smartphone which have many features like push mail , BBM and many more featuers which I think it will impress you with the smartphone and it carries perfect tag of the smartphone.

According to me nokia symbian belle will be suitable for you. As nokia has always made their user impress with its phone and it has been on the top from the past decade . so I think nokia will the best phone for you. As the nokia is coming with the latest OS of the symbian belle which I think is gonna give the great impact in the market. As I am using the symbian Anna for my nokia phone , I love the phone and has always impressed me and I am eagerly awaiting for the symbian belle to launch . as there many different features introduced in the OS.I would advise you to go for the nokia symbian belle smartphone .

I want to know what are the latest feature introduced in symbian Belle the and the android 2.3 OS.

As nokia have always came up with the new ideas , so this time they have also come up with the new features for their OS in their latest symbian Belle . here are some of the features which will be coming with the symbian Belle .
    Features of the symbian belle :

• Home screens: In new symbian Belle You can add upto six home screens from previous symbian which were having only three screens .

• Live Widgets : A new design of the widgets have been introduced like email , music player , contacts , calendar and come with the five different sizes .

• Pull down notification Menu : It comes with the pull down notification tab .where you can see the incoming messages , missed calls.

• Visual Multitasking : where you can perform multiple task at one particular time.

• NFC : its new technology , named as the near field technology (NFC) in which enabling it can share your pictures , connect and play games and many more

I want to know what is the feature introduced in the .android 2.3 OS as I am looking for the android base phones and want to know the features about the OS before buying the phone. As it would help me to give some information about it .

The new features introduced in the android 2.3 are as follows :

• on-screen keyboard : The standard keyboard have greatly improved to the faster and intuitive typing .

• Streamlined user interface : New color schemes which makes android more simple to use .

• Near Field Communications (NFC) : which enables to share pictures , music , and play games

• Downloads Management : manages you to download files and place it accurately.

I must say that you should go for the android 2.3 (Gingerbread ) as it has got lot more rich features then the any OS . As I am using the android and is more fun using it .

I am using the blackberry phones from the three years and the blackberry phone comes with the good features and good service . The most loving feature to use in the blackberry device is the BBM service which me and my friends enjoy it a lot . The blackberry also features with the push mail technology and which I think it will be helpful to you. I must say that you should buy the blackberry curve 9360 as if you are also interested with the blackberry phones and want to go for it.