Thread: Is the tomtom VIA 1530TM a beta should I keep or return ?

Is the tomtom VIA 1530TM a beta should I keep or return ?

I have bought the the TomTom VIA 1530 TM but after buying out the device what I found out that the device has got lot of issues . At the time of buying I found out that the device would come with the beta version but after buying out I found out that there were many issues regarding the device. So I went on the amazon to see the review of the phone and what I found out is that the software didn’t support many of the functionality for the VIA 1530TM . so after seeing all this I thinking of should I keep the device or return the device.

Re: Is the tomtom VIA 1530TM a beta should I keep or return ?

I don’t know what is the issue with my TomTom via 1530 TM , I have just bought the device last week . after which I looked for the device to go for registering for the gps maps but what I found out that it showed me the via 125 and I was amazed after seeing that it showed me the wrong device when I was using the TomTom via 1530TM. I am thinking of contacting the customer care for complaining of the issue .

I had registered for the GPS maps for my TomTom via 1530TM , and I had no problems, It showed me the correct device which I was using with.

I am using the tomtom via 1530 TM and I have got other issue regarding the device . The problem with my device is that the revenue light camera maps does not support the software . As I want to know that is any timeframe or is there any information about the updation of the new software . because the existing firmware has got many issue and does not support many functionality and I am totally frustrated with the device and thinking of returning the device back to the TomTom guys , as I don’t want the device which creates problem every now and then.

After going to the TomTom 1530TM what I found out , that the device is a total replica of the 1535 and got almost same feature and functionality as the TomTom 1530TM

I have the the TomTom via 1530Tm and I can say that the device works good and don’t have more problems but except few things are missing which I think they should really try to fix it. The some functionality which I think they are lacking are that they have no compass for providing proper direction , there is no address list for the POI’s . I have to click many times for simple functions which seems very irritating and rest all the features of the device are fine .

I had bought the 1530TM device just two days back and just got the device with the best deal and I am pretty impressed with the device. But one thing I can say about the device is that the 1530 comes with the 2 GB and 1535 comes with the 4 GB . but when I turn on the device and found out the functionality of the device is just OK and when I got to know form the friend that the device does botr support some of the functionality and when I tried to register with the gps maps it didn’t register properly but after trying some time it finally did , they didn’t provide with the voices. After going to all this issues with the functionality , now I am thinking of returning of the device .

The TomTom via 1530TM device which I had purchased past week had got many issues and from it some of the functionality didn't work and finally after being frustrated I returned the device back to the TomTom guys.