Thread: Suggestion about the battery life after update to the iOS5.

Suggestion about the battery life after update to the iOS5.

After doing the latest update to the IOS5, I have noticed a decrease in battery life, what you all ill like to say in this cause? I know the iPhone battery life for the 4s, but this is more of a general consultation regarding any iPhone that is running IOS5. And I came to know this all things after the last night when I went to bed with my iPhone set to wake at 5 am. I woke up on my own, but I realized my phone shut down because of the battery is drained. It was probably about 80% to meet in. This never happened before, but I just upgraded to IOS5

Re: Suggestion about the battery life after update to the iOS5.

Here, I have also done the same update and in this cause I am not having the noticeable difference here, I think that if you are facing this problem then there will be some problem related with the battery life only, not with the iOS 5. Because I am also using his OS and I am not getting this all problems.

I think that, you are not the one who are facing this problem. This is because I have also noticed a big drop in the battery of my iPhone 4 from the update. I am sure about this because when I try to charge my phone during the night within two hours after turning off the charger has gone from 100% to 87% in case earlier than it is between 98 - 100% right now. This is with no use at all, sitting in my pocket. I'm not sure what's going on, maybe I need to convert some of the notifications out. Anyway, I hope it's something you can fix in the next firmware update

In my cause I can recommend that for the first time still since an upgrade, my battery life appear to have really increased. I have the whole thing running that I ever did, and I can go a solid day, from say 6.00 am till 9 or 10pm, and still have 50% battery left.

I can surely say here that this is not the cause with the iPhone 4. And here I am sure because I left open iTunes with the phone disconnected at my bedside table with WiFi and Wi-Fi enabled sync. It is now showing 1.0 days standby, 2 h 23 min, the use and 57% charge remaining. And I can say that this is because of a little more than the use in IOS 4.3.5

I am also having the problem related with the battery life of my phone. And for that I have done the following steps for setting resolve the problem:
    • Restored and set up as new phone
    • getting all of my apps in the right spot was particularly fun
    • Ran the batt to 0, let it turn off, recharged to 100, closed all apps, turned off and on.
    • no change
    • Removed facebook and a few other bs apps from the notifications
    • no change
    • by no change

and after this alos again I get the same problem. Here I am suggest you this stpes in the hope that this might works in your cause. Try with this and if you get any problem related with this then reply back for that.

Hey all, thanks for replying me for that. I have decided to try with the steps which you have suggested me and if there iu will some problem then I will reply back for that all things. Hope that this works for me.

Friends, I also updated to the latest iOS 5 and after that I also get the same battery life problem. Also for that I also tried with the so many of the other suggestion but no any suggestion worked in my cause. After coming here I see the steps for resolving this problem and also I tried with that steps. Yeah, they really help me to resolve my problem. Thanks for suggesting me such a great steps.