Thread: In BlackBerry Curve 9360, BBM is not working.

In BlackBerry Curve 9360, BBM is not working.

Recently, I have bought the new BlackBerry Curve 9360 and after this I have done the updated my software. After doing this all things I can say that I facing some problem related with this and the problem is that my BBM icon on the desktop will not open the BBM menu with contacts. Here I can receive and send messages, when they all are appearing over there but after that can say that can't get my contacts and add new etc. anyone can suggest me in this cause? What can I do to get working back my BBM on my BlackBerry phone?

Re: In BlackBerry Curve 9360, BBM is not working.

Hey dude, welcome to this forums. Here in your cause, I can say that if you are getting problem related with the BBM in your BlackBerry Curve 9360 then there is fix for that. For that I will say you to get re-install BBM, and after this restart the BlackBerry and then try to open the application. At this time this will work fine. I am not sure about this but I have seen this suggestion on the BlackBerry support, and they also told this same suggestion, so for that reason I think that this will really help you in your cause also.

I was also having this same problem and for getting resolve this problem I have also tried with the removing the battery and after this I tried with using the BBM but at that time also I have seen the same problem. After this I found that on load up BBM was gone. After this I have also tried with the reinstalling the BBM but at that time also I can see there that this is still not working in my cause?? Any other suggestion in this cause??

Here in this cause, I am sure that I am the not one who is having this problem with the BBM. In my cause, my BBM completely gone now and it won’t let me reinstall. And also in my cause this is not the only problem but also I am having the problem that my whole phone is tripping and my aim won't connect. While trying with this it say s that problem receiving data from server, my ubertwitter won't load, and I can't go on the browser at all. And also it say that Internet not available, what you all will say in this cause? For that reason in am thinking to contact with the service provider. What you will say for that reason??

For that reason I will say you to contact with the service provider, this is because your all issue is related with the Blackberry Messenger Service and I am sure that service provider only can help you in this cause.

Hey friends, I was having the new Blackberry tour and with phone also I was facing the problem related with the BBM and email. And in this they both stopped working suddenly. An after searching on the so many of the other Forums, I came to know that this is the common problem with the so many of the blackberry users. And this is only caused by the service provider. And for that reason I decided top contact with the service provider. After contacting with them I can say that they really helped me a lot to get resolve my problem.

I would like to say here that it might be likely that the BBM service might have got disable from your number and that is why you are not able to send or obtain any BBM messages, If not then you need to activate the service and then check if it has started working or not. You can make active the service on review, weekly or daily basis according to your expediency.

Hey all, I tried with contacting with the service provider and there I get the suggestion to get working back with the BBM, but sorry for saying that, this also not worked for me. I am getting very angry about this because this is the new phone and in the starting also I am getting this problem. Any other suggestion??

Since you recently get this phone so I think that this will be in the warranty period. If yes, then I will suggest you to replace the phone, because it also happens that you have get the buggy phone. I am sure that replacement will really help you in this cause.

Yes, this is in the warranty period. Thanks for telling me for the replacement. I was also thinking to do the same. But I was thinking that someone here will really help me, but I was wrong. Now I will try to replace this phone and get the new on instead of that, and if with that also I get some problem then I will reply here back for the more help.