Thread: From Digicel Official OS 7.0.0.353 for the BlackBerry Curve 9360

From Digicel Official OS 7.0.0.353 for the BlackBerry Curve 9360

In the reviews of the OS 7.0.0.353, I have readed that this OS is build for multiple devices. And the new blackberry phone which is having the OS 7.0.0.353 is BlackBerry Curve 9360. And I can say that that there is no word on what might be new in this build. And before going for this update I will say you that make sure that you have backup all the important data which you having in the system. What you all people would like to connect on this topic.

Re: From Digicel Official OS 7.0.0.353 for the BlackBerry Curve 9360

Here, I am interested to know about the whether the update improves battery life? Please tell me back your experiences about this update.

Hey, I have Downloaded this latest update and i can say here for you that this really help to increase the battery life to 25 %. I am sure about this think because I have also experience this thing after the update. but if you are thinking to go for this update then try to make sure that this is also having some other problem related with the update. In my cause the problem is that after the update I can see that some reason my computer doesn't see the update. For that reason I am thinking to submit the thread over here but suddenly I see your post about the experiences about this update, so I think that I can also tell here to get resolve my problem related with this update. Can anyone help me in this cause? Please reply me if you are having the suggestion in this cause.

Dude, I have also done this update and after doing this update I am also getting some problem related with the vendor.xml file. And the problem is that, after the update I see that this update have deleted my vendor.xml file. Why this thing occurs after the update only?? And also please tell me if you are having the suggestion in this cause?

For updating to the new OS 7.0.0.353 in your BlackBerry Curve 9360, you will need to follow the steps which are given as followed below:

• Download and install Desktop Manager.
    • Download and install the OS of your choice for your device.
    • Delete vendor.xml located in c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader.
    • Plug in BB and open Desktop Manager.

I have done the latest update using this all steps and after this I found that this is working fine. So try to update your OS using this steps and I am sure that you will get the proper working of your new OS.

Friend, I have also done the latest update and after this I seen that this have improved the 60% battery life, which is big improvement. I am very happy with this. And if you are thinking to get this update then I will say you to do the update and you will surely say the improvement in your battery life.

I would request here that can someone set up step by step directions on how to install this to the device, please. This is because I have also done the entire install wizard, but after that I found that nothing happens to the mobile. And also it doesn’t seem to be on the desktop manager and it seem at the link why won’t my OS update and that didn’t help at all. Please help me here if anyone has the proper suggestion in this cause.

Hey, try to read my above post on that I have posted to only uninstall the Blackberry Desktop manager not to reinstall. And instead of that try to use the apploader only. Try with that and I am sure that this will help you. If this also not worked in your cause then reply me back here.

Ok, thanks for that. I now resolve this problem after following your suggestion. before that I was getting this problem because of, after uninstall the Blackberry Desktop manager I reinstall this BDM for that reason I get that problem again. Now I am getting that all things are working fine. Thanks for suggesting me such a great suggestion about my problem.

hey guys i heard there is 7.1 os for blackberry 9360..is it true??? if so then how to update it?? please guys help me out i m trying from long time..