Thread: Special offers stopped appearing on kindle

Special offers stopped appearing on kindle

Hello friends, I just spent the weekend with my new Kindle Mini ... and I loved ... I'm getting used to turn small buttons page. However, my specials stopped appearing... I had not connected for much of Friday and Sunday, and now the screen says "Please connect wirelessly to download the latest special offers", although that is connected to my home network (which may download books from my file). And the "most recent" list is bad.... I know others have had problems with the detention strategic objectives? Outside of research....

Re: Special offers stopped appearing on kindle

I just got off the phone with Kindle Customer Service. According to them, no-shows in often enough Whisper net, Amazon will try to send special offers ... about 100 attempts in the last 2-3 weeks of Kindle which was been done by my wife and all these attempts are blocked the system and not allowing you to get the current offerings. Customer Service log in and delete all that and then it should work fine. I'm expecting a callback KCS at this time to see if it really solves the problem. Try to "synchronize and verify the" first. Give it some time to load. If that fails re-registration and registration, then sync. That almost always gets re-downloaded offers.

Re: Special offers stopped appearing on kindle

I would suggest that you restart before doing the exercise de-/re-register. Soft reset can be done through the menu / settings / menu / restart (at least, I guess there's still a soft reset with this model.) And the hard reset switches which has been discovered.