Thread: Navcore v.10.614 update for tomtom

Navcore v.10.614 update for tomtom

HI, I am using TomTom and in which I am continuously receiving a message about the new item update that’s Navcore v.10.614 but while I tried to download this update it remains inactive every time. I am not able to figure out what could be the exact problem, I mean to say whether there is some problem in the hardware that I am using or the update which I was about to download? I am just an aware about all the fact thus it would be better if someone told me about the step wise procedure in order to get the update installed on the device. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Navcore v.10.614 update for tomtom

Are you sure that the update is available for the device you are having, because I have noticed that many people have gotten the same problem with this firmware.

I am completely disagree with the above user as the update has some problem, because i have installed this firmware in my TomTom and which is working so good rather fine. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should make sure whether the internet connection that you are using is working perfectly or not, because that could be one of the issue with updating the firmware, thus make sure all the settings that you have done is perfect or not, and then only proceed again with updating the firmware.

I would like to recommend you that you should try to make use of another browser in your machine and make it default that you are using, because I have noticed that there are certain problem with some browser, don’t know exactly which are those but they are problematic. Anyways which browser you are saying?

why don’t you get it installed from the service center itself, because see you’ll get precise information from the service center only whether the firmware you have mentioned is available or not, and if it would be available then they will surely do this for sure and you don’t have to do anything, rather I think the service will be free for sure, but still if suppose they are offering the service with some charges then also it is worthy according to me because see when we do the same thing on our own we might get such errors that you are having currently, thus you can pay as well if they are requesting.

I am not sure whether this will work or not but still I have done the same thing and was able to get it work again and have installed the firmware that you have mentioned.

carry out these steps when the device is disconnected from the computer, also close the internet browser.

• 1- Clear all the cache from your device.

- Go to the settings, and from the cache tab Click on the 'clear cache' button.

• 2- Check the settings from the connection.

- Go to the tab 'connections', Change the number 4000 to 5000 in the text field. click on 'save settings’ button.

• 3- Close & restart the program

- Right click on the myTomTom icon in the system tray

- Press and hold the shift button while selecting 'close' in the menu

- A extra notification pane appears, push and hold the shift key when selecting 'close';

- Go to the windows logo in the system tray (or press the windows key), go to all programs >> TomTom >> click on the myTomTom shortcut to start the program;
    Connect the device when necessary.

Hey thanks dude, I have tried the settings that’s you have mentioned and everything worked perfectly. Thanks again.