Thread: Blackberry curve 9360 Unlocked rogers will work with the wind mobile or not?

Blackberry curve 9360 Unlocked rogers will work with the wind mobile or not?

Hey all, can anyone suggest me that will Unlocked rogers 9360 Work on wind mobile? For that reason I have also searched in the so many of the other forums and there I found nothing related with that. So, I cam ehere in the hope that someone will really help me about my question. Please reply me back if you are having the knowledge about the Unlocked rogers 9360 Work on wind mobile.

Re: Blackberry curve 9360 Unlocked rogers will work with the wind mobile or not?

Here in your cause, I will say you that this will not work as you are saying because It would work the opposite was around on 2G. I am not having the much knowledge about this but somewhere I have read that this will not work really in that cause.

Re: Blackberry curve 9360 Unlocked rogers will work with the wind mobile or not?

Yes, I agree with the abovbe post that Unlocked rogers 9360 will not work with the Wind mobile. And this is because Wind uses a special band and Rogers phones won't work. But her I can say that if you found a T-Mobile US phone, that would work, this is because the both phones T-Mobile and Wind use the same network frequencies. So for that reason I can surely say that this will work with the T-Mobile not with the Unlocked rogers 9360

Hey friends, I am aksing this all thinsg because ei am not having the knowledge about the unlocked phones and for that reason only I am aksing you this all questions. Here I came to know that Unlocked rogers 9360 will not work with the Wind mobile, but can you say me that will Rogers unlocked phone work with TELUS or bell? Please reply me for that.

Yes, dude, you can use an unlocked AT&T 3G device on TELUS, Bell, or Rogers. This is because they all use the same frequencies and for that reason they will not create any of the problems related with that. And also if you want to know some more details about this then try to ask to the official site of the TELUS, Bell, or Rogers. They will help you more in that because. This is because; they are having the more information about this. I am sure that there are only few of the people who are having the knowledge about this all topics, and for that I think that they will only help you. So finally try to contact with them and hope that they will help you.

Here I am having some information about the Cincinnati Bell. And that is Cincinnati Bell also uses the AWS frequency bands the same as Wind Mobile and T-Mobile use the frequency bands. And also let me tell you that Videotron and Mobilicity which will be carrying the new BB devices very in a while.