Thread: list of controllers for Xbox 360

list of controllers for Xbox 360

I am having a Xbox 360 and I have been using it from a long time and it really works very well by now the only problem I am facing is that I don’t know how my controllers get worse after some months. I have already bought 2 of them in the last four months and they got faulted by now so this time I am really looking for a good light weight, adjustable, comfortable to use controller and of course it should be long lasting as well. Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: list of controllers for Xbox 360

You can get one from the following:
    • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black
    • Xbox 360 Silver Controller and Play & Charge Kit
    • Halo Reach Wireless Xbox 360 Controller
    • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Blue
    • Gears of War 3 Controller
    • Xbox 360 Branded Fable 3 Controller (Wireless)

I will suggest you to get any one of the Xbox 360 wireless controller from Microsoft. I am currently using “Xbox 360 Wireless Controller” (ASIN: B0041HROGG) and you can get this for $49.99 approximately. Just take a look at its feature below:
    • It comes with a 2.4GHz wireless technology which has a range of 30ft
    • You can use this type of four controller’s at one time on one console
    • It also has a Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play
    • It also has a Adjustable vibration feedback in order to give a longer battery life
    • It comes with new left and right shoulder buttons for ease use.

I am using the “Xbox 360 Wired Controller” (ASIN: B003ZSN600) and it is quite cheap as well as compared to the other and you can get it for $29.99 approximately and I have been using this since 9 months and it is still working fine as always so I think that it is pretty long lasting as well. It comes with a Compact ergonomics for a better and comfortable game play and even it has a Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE and it also has a Adjustable vibration feedback in order to give you a customized gaming experience and it is supported by most of the windows vista based OS.

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller(ASIN: B000VSBKCI) will be a better choice and it has been more than 18 months I am using this and it is still in a good condition even though I use it roughly. You can get this for $69 approximately which is costlier as compared to the above one but trust me this will really last long and even it comes with a 2.4GHz wireless technology which has a range of 30ft and even it has a Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play and you can use this type of four controllers simultaneously console. Just check it out and you won’t find the deal disappointing it is really worth the amount.

Check out the “Xbox 360 Wireless Controller” having ASIN: B003OA6DPY you can get this for $63.99 approximately and I really like the dark look of this controller. I have been using this from more than a year and it has been just great by now. I probably use it every day and it has not yet let me down a single day. It has a 2.4GHz wireless technology with a range of 30ft so you can just lie on your bed and enjoy the game without any kind of range problem. It also has a Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play and Adjustable vibration feedback for longer battery life as well as New left and right shoulder buttons to give you a ease.

If it is about look then just check out the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller(ASIN: B003O6HOAG).This will cost you around $44.95 and it has the following feature:
    • It is a Featured artwork by Bungie and it is inspired by "Halo: Reach,"
    • It has all the Feature of a award-winning Wireless Controller which really fit with the Halo: Reach mythology.
    • It also has a token for a Banshee aircraft Avatar item as well.

No other controller can beat the look of this “Xbox 360 Wireless Controller” (ASIN: B0050SYTJK).Just check this out:
    • It comes with a Exclusive Gears of War 3 graphics
    • It also has a Custom multiplayer skins of games like Lancer, Retro Lancer, Hammerburst , Sawed-off Shotgun.
    • It is a Transforming D-pad and It has a range of 30 ft

I have found this to be the best in looks and functionality as well Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (ASIN: B0041OWQU8).It is has a hand printed Artwork of The regal crown of Albion on it which really looks awesome and it also comes with a Xbox Live token for an exclusive in-game downloadable tattoo so you can customize the appearance of your hero. You can get it for $41.96 and it needs a Wireless Gaming Receiver which you can get separately.

I am having the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Matte Black though it is not that stylish and gives you a great look but it is really long lasting I am using the same form 2 years and it is just working great so if you are looking for a long lasting gamepad then then I will suggest you to get this and you can get this for $40.45 approximately.