Thread: Video Quality of HTC amaze 4g

Video Quality of HTC amaze 4g

– guys need to know about the phone I have mentioned in the title as I think I am about to buy this phone soon but was thinking as it would be better if I make clear myself regarding the product. The most important feature that I am Expecting in the mobile is the video quality of the mobile, and hoping that the mobile is quite potential with this qualities. I have read the reviews about the mobile’s video clarity and they are quite worthy, but still I wanted to know from the experienced user of the mobile about the same. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Video Quality of HTC amaze 4g

The camera, though, is the Amaze 4G’s strong point according to me compare to other features. The 8-megapixel back camera, paired with a 2-megapixel front aperture, is capable of taking 1080p HD video and I think that’s the thing you are looking for. Thanks to the backside light up sensor with in conjunction with the respite of the hardware, the camera snaps crisp images, although it grapple a little bit with dimmer circumstances.

Of superior significance is the software support to the camera. distinct the Droid Bionic or other Android phones, which feature visible lag among clicking or “clicking,” if it’s a virtual button the shutter and in fact snapping an picture, the Amaze 4G’s camera is near-instant while it comes to snapping and taking rapid-fire images.

See as far as smartphones are concern the entire thing that the phone comprises are quite good but still with this phone I would say the things are quite different. In other words though you have interpreted as the mobile has quite good video quality but still have you ever heard about the battery life about the mobile, which is so awful, and really if you are about to buy this mobile then my recommendation is to change the your choice and have another one, because see according to me camera clarity is not the only thing that we should concern, rather battery comes first, isn’t it? Or else off course it is exclusively your own opinion whether to choose or not.

By the way can you mentioned which kind of video quality you are referring to?

I mean to say whether it is a streamed video quality or the phone’s capturing clarity?

I would say I'm comparatively overwhelmed with the video camera. I feel that it does over sharpen the pictures a bit, and that it doesn't handle back lights well. As for video, recordings made in full 1080p HD came off mostly without a glitch, exhibiting good contrast and sharpness of detail, even though we did note an infrequent decrease in frame rate from time to time.

I'll see if I can upload an MP4 directly from the phone somewhere so you can observe it.

I am agree with the above user and would also suggest you the same thing as you should try to get another device rather than this one, there are several good phone from the sony ericsson from which you can have any one, they are almost good at every concern, though you have to pay more but still according to me that’s quite worthy rather than having such a phone with defect by default.

And if you are quite operating system conscious then I would like to recommend you to have Iphone 4s which is also available and it comprises iOS 5 in it which is too good I must say, you should at least have a glance before making any decision regarding this phone.

Seems that the phone is quite good with its camera but battery is still an issue, but would really very thanks for make me aware about the fact, as I was just about to buy the mobile.