Thread: Battery life in HTC amaze 4g

Battery life in HTC amaze 4g

Hi, I am about to purchase amaze 4G but I am getting confused whether to buy this mobile or not because wherever I have read the reviews about the mobile I have gotten negatives reviews only. In other words I would say the battery life of the mobile is quite poor, isn’t it?

I would like to know more about the battery life from the amaze user itself, how is the batter life, is it really poor because the actual thing is like i used to make call up to 3 4 hrs daily, so will this phone be good for me? Any suggestion would be appreciated for sure.

Re: Battery life in HTC amaze 4g

As far as battery life is concern I would say the phone comprises very good battery through you can spent up to 2 days with its normal usage. But when it comes to real usage with the application and the calling the phone appears to be quite good. In fact I would like to recommend you this model only rather than any other. And by the way where you stay? Because the real usage of 3G you’ll be able to experience only within some of the countries such as US etc.

I Would say you have interpreted perfectly as the mobile just waste in the revolution, because I was also expecting the same thing from the mobile but only after some moderate use it becomes more hotter and which can lead to various other problems. I am just getting regretting since I have gotten this mobile and in fact about to get it sell within some days.

I don’t think the batter will be that worst since as the extent to I know the phone contains 1730 mAh lithium-ion battery inside the phone which is considered as quite good, but still after such complaints I think it would be better if you just get another device rather than this one.

But still as far as smartphones are concern we can’t expect that good battery life in the mobile but still we can manage the way we use the mobile however, there are several ways through which we can improve the battery performance.

I have found the phone will constantly drain from fully juiced to about 30 to 35 percent after just three hours of light to reasonable utilization that's only by means of Twitter, Google Reader and two email accounts synced. Toss in some casual internet browsing, a YouTube video or two and a half an hour GTalk session, and the aforementioned four hour boundary is effortlessly reached. Power users should pay attention to this warning and revolve a blind eye to the Amaze 4G's tantalizing assurance of next-gen wireless amazement, as the oft-recommended require for an extra battery would here be multiplied by two.

for further information about the mobile I would like to suggest you that you should try to have a glance at the mentioned LINK so that you can figure out the performance.

would say you should not go with this mobile rather you can have another phone such as nexus or Iphone 4s from the apple because the worst thing about this mobile is like sort of power comes with two noticeable disadvantages. For one thing, the phone turn out to be perceptibly warm after an hour or two of heavy utilization, to the point where you can feel that heat radiating from a pants or coat pocket.

Secondly, the power drain (even for a sensible user) is substantial; this is not a smartphone you can suppose to last for a full day on a single charge. If you start replying emails and shooting pictures and downloading applications at 8 a.m., chances are pretty fine you’ll require to hunt for an electrical plug by 1 p.m. established, a small number of Android-based devices are lauded for their power-management abilities, but the Amaze 4G’s hardware turns it into a starving little battery parasite, and I think that’s the only thing you are concerning isn’t it?