Thread: how is the browser for the blackberry 9370

how is the browser for the blackberry 9370

Actually I am thinking of buying the blackberry 9370 , As I am new to the blackberry phone so I want to know about the browser in the blackberry 9370. So I want to know how is the browser in the blackberry 9370 as my most of the use is on the browser and that ‘s the reason why I want to know how is the browser on the blackberry 9370 and what additional feature it has and how to enable that particular technology .

Re: how is the browser for the blackberry 9370

I am using the blackberry 9370 smartphone and all I can say after using this phone is that the phone comes with the good browser , as if you are specially looking for the browser in the phone and all I can say that the bowser comes with the push information technology and browser is really fast and I guess it will really help for those who specially work using on the net .

The browsers of the blackberry 9370 comes with the push information technology which you can from the web application to the BB phone . the bowsers provide with the weather reports updates , gives you the current news . and whenever a new update is available for the blackberry browser 9370 there always a push message is appeared on the screen or an icon is poped up on the home screen to point out that the new update is available for the phone . the browser of the phone also have one good feature is that the if you have pushed the info to the cache of your browser then , so if your phone browser is not connected to the internet or wireless network then to updates can be available to the phone . and it will be available to phone unless you have turn off the phone . and I think it is much good feature for browser of blackberry 9370

The blackberry 9370 smartphone carries different types of the browser and has features like the push technology , it also provides the service for the loading messages and the indicating messages . and I must say that you should really go for buying the blackberry 9370 smartphone and I don’t think the phone will disappoint you .

If you want to know some additional functions available for the browser push technology in blackberry 9370 which I guess it could help you to clear your doubts about the browsers in the BB.

Process IP : This option indicates that is your smartphone able to accept the push messages for the web browser in which application for the web will be send from the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) gateway.

Process smsc : This option checks whether your phone is able to get the Short Message Service (SMS) from the push messages

MDS hosts : Checks whether push messages able to get through entire server

I have used this phone and I think the browser of the phone is not good and I guess one nshould not go for buying the phone , if the person use is majorly on the phone . bcoz I already had bad experience with this phones browser , so I think if you are really thinking for buying the smartphone of blackberry specially for browser then I would suggest you that you should not go for buying the blackberry smartphone

I want to know that do blackberry browser provide with any shortcut keys as other browser provide with some shortcut keys which could ease some of the work .

As every browser comes with the shortcut keys, the blackberry browser also comes with the shortcut keys , here are some of the shortcut keys which are used in the blackberry phones.

To quickly swap between tabs : Press W

To zoom in webpage : Press I

Zoom out webpage : Press O

Go to start page : Press G

Return to home page : Press H

To open bookmark folder : Press K

To bookmark webpage : Press A

View webpages list that have recently visited : Press Y

To refresh webpage : Press R

To open the browser options : Press S

Its good to have the shortcuts for the browser which I think it would help me to ease the work , but are there any more shortcuts for the browser apart from the shortcuts mentioned above .

I guess this are the shortcuts which provided above are mainly to use , but there are some more which are listed as follows :-

* To move the screen up - press the shift and space key

* To move the screen down - press the space key

* To move at the top of the webpage - press T

* to move down the bottom of the page - press B