Thread: is upgrade available for the, sensation, HTC amaze , SGS2 , galaxy nexus

is upgrade available for the, sensation, HTC amaze , SGS2 , galaxy nexus

Actually I am bit confused for this smartphones , I want to ask you that how is the battery life of this phones . becoz what I am concern about the smartphone is the battery life of these phones . so can anyone provide me precise information regarding the battery life.

Re: is upgrade available for the, sensation, HTC amaze , SGS2 , galaxy nexus

According to me the battery of galaxy S2 isn’t good as I have used the phone and the battery life of the phone is poor , and when talking about the HTC sensation , the screen of the phone is worse when compared with the other phones . amaze had better screen clarity then the samsung galaxy S2 and the camera speed of the phone was also better then the galaxy S2 .

I am using the Samsung galaxy S2 and as per my observation , I have seen that the samasung galaxy S2 has got the fine screen and I think the touch interface of the screen is much good then the all others phone in the market . And about the camera I can say it comes with good pixels and according to me the phone camera is good , well I have not compared with the other phones but I can say that the phone camera has good picture quality. The battery of the Samsung galaxy S2 phone is not bad as people say , it depends upon the usage . and when compared battery with all the smartphones , the battery seems normal and not the poor .

As i am using the htc sensation , and would tell you that the battery life of the htc sensation is really poor . my battery normally works for 8-10 hours after full charging of the phone and when compared with my bros. galaxy S2 phone. I found out that the galaxy S2 gave good battery backup then the htc sensation . so my suggestion is that the battery of the sensation is drastically poor and should no go for it .

yeah....you are right when compared among two the battery of the galaxy S2 is far more better then the htc sensation and I don't have much idea about the htc amaze but I would say that the battery of the amaze would be also the same as it comes from the htc .