Thread: Xtream guard full body protector for HTC amaze 4G

Xtream guard full body protector for HTC amaze 4G

Hi, I have recently purchased a newer mobile from the HTC as mentioned above but still I don’t wanted to get it scratched as my sensation has gotten too many. And that’s why I am planning to have screen protector for the same, so that I can protect it with all the possible way known to me. And when I was searching about this on internet I came to know that Xtream guard is a brand that makes such product for the mobile phones. So do I buy that protector from there only, because I founded good deal on Ebay, but still I was trying to see all the alternatives to this, and that’s why I am here. Any good suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Xtream guard full body protector for HTC amaze 4G

Yeah off course you can have it dude, as they are the most excellent provider of such product rather than any other brands, in fact I also uses the same for my mobile and tablet as well. But still as you have mentioned that you are about to ship it from Ebay thus I would like to suggest you that you should first try to search on internet for other offers regarding the product, because it might be possible that you may get the product cheaper somewhere else. No doubt Ebay use to provide the product with quite good cost but still you can see the product in the market as well.

I have almost same opinion but still you should try to visit their official site because I believe that you’ll get quite good offer over there for sure.

I would never buy this since I have never heard of this brand ever yet, I’d rather pay $20 for a invisibleshield. Anyways can you please tell me what is the price offer that you’re getting on this product ? because I can only prefer it if it could be fitted in my budget.

Sounds good, and if suppose you are getting the product from the Ebay I must say you should get it without any hesitation. Since I have also heard about the Xtream guard and they are really good. I am not sure whether the protector is available for your mobile or not, but after seeing the question it seems that you must have found it for your mobile. Just go for it. :p

See I don’t know whether you are aware about any other brand or not but still you can also have a glance at ZAGG screen protector for your mobile. They have given a name as “invisibleSHIELD” which is actually created from an ultra-tough, which is translucent and astonishingly thin. Thus I would like to recommend you that you should make use of this protector rather than the one you have mentioned, I am also using the same for my HTC Sensation 4G.

There are some competitive benefits that I have mentioned below for the same:

Durability - Self-healing properties proposes incredible confrontation to scrapes and break, and will enlarge the life of your device

exposure - superior malleability and suppleness allows the invisible SHIELD designs to wrap the corners and curves of your device better than the rivalry.

• effortlessness Install - The enhanced pliability also aids easier installation

Drop defiant - enhanced grip makes it easier to drape onto your expensive gadgets.

As far as scratches to the mobiles are concern it generally appears on the screen only rather than the whole body thus according to me it would be also better if you just put the protector to the screen only, and for that there are several brands that you can approach. And my personal recommendation is to have any protector from Clarivue only, you can check for your mobile on its official website. And it would be good if you purchase It from any shop rather than any Ecommerce website, because I have always noticed that we can get the same product cheaper as well, because they use to accumulate various taxes as well.

Exactly I was also thinking about the same before this Xtream guards. In fact I have tried to find much but didn’t got protector for my mobile, I think it is not available yet. Anyways thanks for the suggestions guys.

I have tried almost each and every with my third mobile sensation, but it have noticed that it is been exclusively depends on our own only whether how to take care of our device. Because though you put quality protector on the mobile screen it will surely get damage, but still I think the one that you are having has gorilla glass isn’t it? If so then I would say there isn’t any need of having any such protector as well, because those screens are quite good and off course scratch resistant as well.