Thread: Do HTC amaze 4G has same battery as the HTC Sensation ?

Do HTC amaze 4G has same battery as the HTC Sensation ?

Hi, I was wondering after seeing that HTC amaze 4G also has same battery as the HTC sensation? Because if the fact is right then I was thinking to change the battery of my amaze 4g with this sensation one. Because the thing is like amaze 4g’s battery doesn’t last longer, and I have started noticing the same from last few days, don’t know is this a defect or really the battery performance is so poor. Well, any suggestion regarding the same would be appreciated.

Re: Do HTC amaze 4G has same battery as the HTC Sensation ?

I am not sure about the sensation but still when I was searching about the same I came to know that the EVO has the same batter that we can attach with this amaze 4G as well, you can see it here.

have you ever tried to check the dimension of the batter of both the mobiles? I don’t think they both have similar battery and thus before trying it I would like to suggest you that you should keep using the battery which you have gotten with the mobile. And are you having any problem with the current battery? If yes then you can have various resolution for the same rather than replacing it with another one.

As the extent to I know the stock battery is larger but the Ankers batteries do fit and seem to work just well but I can't say for certain that there would be no long term troubles caused by using it. Because another thing that I have noticed with ankers battery is like it is been marked as 3.7V whereas the actual voltage is 3.8V.

And I am also agree with the above user as If you are having any problem with the current battery then you can got any solution, but my recommendation is also same as don’t change the battery.

as far as battery’s performance is concern all the reviews about the mobile’s battery is quite good, and don’t know whether you are using it wholly or not. I mean to say if suppose you are making use of all such internet based application then surely the battery consumption would be surely higher and that should not be consider as poor performance. And if you are continuously making use of any third party application in your mobile then also you’ll get poor performance from the battery. And as far as battery exchange is concern I am not sure about the sensation but suggestion is like not to change it, because it is always recommended to make use of only original product rather than any duplicate or such supplementary.

As it is included in the category of smartphone we can’t suppose that much but battery but still there are a diversity in performance through which you can supervise the battery consumption in the mobile and carry on the battery for longer time then the estimated. Well you can check the terms about which you can take care and make the product work long lasting.
    • Turn-off wireless connection

• turn off vibrating alert

• Turn off BlueTooth when not in use.

• Avoid over heating

• Turn off 3G if not in use

• Terminate applications

• Adjust the screen brightness

• disable automatic update feature as it keep interacting with the internet.

if you have doubts regarding your battery performance then why don’t you get it test from the service center? Because if they found any glitch in that you’ll get replacement particular hardware as well. And off course as the mobile is quite newer thus there is anything that would make you worry about the warranty. And after all, you can get confirmation regarding the another battery also from there only, and if they are not suggesting you any such thing then you should make use of another battery. And if you wanted to know about more you can simply refer the manual given to you with the mobile, they have clearly mentioned as if possible don’t use duplicate product as it may cause severe damage to the hardware.

Actually was just asking nothing more than that, because I know about the battery consumption facts and I used to care about them. Anyways thanks.