Thread: Seidio extended battery for HTC Evo 3D can be used in HTC Amaze 4G

Seidio extended battery for HTC Evo 3D can be used in HTC Amaze 4G

I was looking for the case for my brand new shiny white HTC Amaze 4G though i didn’t locate a case, i do get a Seidio 1900 mAh extended battery for HTC Evo 3D even though it’s for the HTC Evo 3D, it fits completely within the HTC Amaze 4G and it’s the similar width in addition so it doesn't get in the way or change the way the back plate fitting , I haven’t used it for a complete day up till now, although will describe back with how much better or worse the battery existence is with the Seidio following I standardize it make use of it for a small number of days for those of you who wish for the battery and go to bestbuy to take one, request the connect for the Pt spare battery for the HTC Evo 3D, as it doesn't say Seidio anyplace on the wrapping for several cause, however it does state it on the rear of the battery it look fresh also

Re: Seidio extended battery for HTC Evo 3D can be used in HTC Amaze 4G

looking forward to check that in fact the extended battery from HTC Sensation that I contain is 3.7v and the original HTC Amaze 4G battery is 3.8v. I am not sure whether that make any different although sure it does fit absolutely but the Seidio battery doesn’t listing the power, so I’ll comprise to do a few investigate on that as well.

Yeah at the time I get mine I try the Anker 1900 mAh battery I have from my HTC Sensation and it fit completely and seems to labor just very well too. They're just $12.99 on eBay with free shipping. How a great deal was the Seidio? It’s be immense, last night i got 19 hours on battery plus now had 23% remain when i plugged it in.

What about evaluate with the OE battery despite the fact that? I ask as each user's indicate vary, so I'm excited as to investment all else even - what the dissimilarity among the OE and Seidio are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamalaa View Post
    What about evaluate with the OE battery despite the fact that? I ask as each user's indicate vary, so I'm excited as to investment all else even - what the dissimilarity among the OE and Seidio are.
    don’t actually know, i haven’t used the OE battery for additional than 3 hours on the initial day previous to i change to this however what i can state is the OE battery was clear so quickly that it short of me to call my wife and let know her to carry one battery home with her, and as that point I’ve been particularly happy with its performance of the battery that she has bought

Yeah I haven't have above 7 hours of life on this battery. I am familiar with I've be by means of it plenty, although I didn't touch it for an hour and comprise previously turned down the sync crap etc. and it yet dropped 10% while I test out it one hour afterward. So if i were you I’d def acquire to bestbuy and grab the Seidio, not just is it 170 mAh superior, except i believe it holds the charge improved than the OE series per mAh, i immediately consider its a improved quality battery all around, you'll be glad you got it trust me

I can give you the link but when I researched about the HTC Evo 3D at the bestbuy it was $49.99 but not available on my store though that really bad I hope t they just ship it to u?? it’s well value the wait

Hey guys I also certain to to get that thing for me my stock battery be giving me approximately 4 hrs following calibration. at the present let’s observe how a large amount this seidio battery last.

By the way Seidio battery is bit thicker than stock.

Kool $50 bucks for a battery I use my Anker 1900 mAh extended battery from my HTC sensation in addition to i just paid $ 20 bucks for 2 as well as also gut a charging station I've be receiving about 22 hours with reasonable make use of on the headset and I comprise Bluetooth on and sync on the entire day and night. The unusual battery i would acquire about 12 hours of utilize.by the way 3.7v vs. 3.8V does not harm the headset or its working capacity