Thread: How to boost the volume of HTC Amaze 4G

How to boost the volume of HTC Amaze 4G

I'm a fresher here and extremely new-fangled to the android platform. I just replaced my iphone for the HTC amaze except the foremost thing observed was how silence the music players volume is. I like to snoop to my music actually loud. Is there any way to augment the volume? I’ve attempted an application volume + except that didn't actually do much. Whichever assist would be valued.

Re: How to boost the volume of HTC Amaze 4G

There is an ideal application for those who do not reach the volume that you have Android, with AudioHack may increase the volume of the cell significantly. When opening the application will see a screen like the one above, in which volume has four options:
    • V1: This volume increase is not noticeable almost
    • V2: This is going quite well
    • V3: It's also a good option, though a bit distorted peak
    • V6: This do not advise it distorts too much and do not hear well

Choose the one you like and click Push to save the changes.

Volume Boost application on Android boost Sound volume up to 30%. Unlock Sound volume limitation present in your device When you use a headset / headphone or line out any other device, and volume so Significantly Boost Level.

This application seems very good but rather install everything but when I open will not let me tells me (the application audiohack v1.4 has stopped unexpectedly try again) and will not let me open it appears that I always hope that good.

I suggest going toward the MARKET and downloading an application named POWERAMP. You are able to download the free trial that final regarding 2 weeks prior to it expires (you are able to uninstall the app as well as reinstall it each time to refresh the trial) otherwise you can assist out the developers and purchase the pro version for regarding $5.99. Poweramp has a group of dissimilar settings intended for sound gaining, treble, bass, preamp and so on. I absolutely propose it!

I do not have to say that twice and I immediately tested IT WORKS! The volume is significantly increased (finally feels when they get the sms!) But it also greatly increased the volume of the headset, if I kept the first volume are now forced to keep up in the middle!

In short, as it often recently is a program that does everything for us, or that in any case has many simple preset options, which allow even those who like me is meant little equalization and above all sound frequencies to increase the maximum volume of your terminal without too many worries of mind. The program is called sound boost, is about one euro on the market and does what it promises to increase the maximum volume on our end. Obviously you know better than I that each speaker has a maximum volume output exceeded that volume will increase, but at the cost of increasing loss in sound quality.

I urge you to switch to in-ear: low-impact, isolation from outside noise. You will not hear even the truck that it happens to you. Otherwise, you have the headphones closed, for those who do not like something in the ears. Open headphones and headsets are possible but have not the insulating effect. Be careful not to go on a helmet Hifi: super long cable and high impedance = low volume. In all cases, there are also with microphone in addition to the phone call without leaving the pocket.

As obviously the root or a magic code does not increase the sound, I would be a good tenant quality / price ratio for intra.