Thread: BlackBerry curve 9360 simulator does not simulate the physical keys and track pad properly

BlackBerry curve 9360 simulator does not simulate the physical keys and track pad properly

I was really annoyed being not the touchscreens phone BlackBerry curve 9360 include simulations of the physical keys and track pad to assist UI navigation. I was testing this simulators I tried to shift the pointer by means of the arrow keys is terrible. So in place of trackpad simulation is there anyone who can suggest making using these simulators less sore although a less painful to make use of simulator wouldn't completely reconstruct the BlackBerry user familiarity

re: BlackBerry curve 9360 simulator does not simulate the physical keys and track pad properly

That depends what you are using is a beta edition of the simulator that was released previous to the real BlackBerry Curve 9360 was declare. Simulators with full skins of the device will be come out soon. You got that . This is a bit of a matching steps. They desire to release the simulators early on so developers can test their app , however can't illustrate the full gadget until it's publicize.

This was the cooperation they will take this time.

re: BlackBerry curve 9360 simulator does not simulate the physical keys and track pad properly

That a great news thanks if possible we'd akin to to assess our application earlier than the release of OS 7 devices to market so working simulators would be helpful a little previous than while the devices acquire to the market. Is there any ways to do that I would really like to know about this?

Re: BlackBerry curve 9360 simulator does not simulate the physical keys and track pad properly

For that I believe you have to make a request to the RIM support itself but I am sure they are already doing that as we speak about but still any suggestion you have to make it on the official site if it technical then ask to this forum I am sure there are many who can assist you by any means