Thread: HTC Amaze 4G is getting over heater frequently

HTC Amaze 4G is getting over heater frequently

The problem with using HTC amaze is following the first problem fluctuating service. That I really hate this. I will contain all the bars screening and after that all of an unexpected I get no service. What's up by means of that? The sensation would at least hold two bars at all times.Overheating issue. This phone gets also hot intended for no reason. For example I browse for 15 minutes and bam...It’s really hot. I make confident I leave apps by striking the back button and my brightness is at 15%. There's no justification for this. Light bleeding. Since I remain my brightness to a low level...It shows too much. I tried not to create it a big deal.

Re: HTC Amaze 4G is getting over heater frequently

There is no wifi calling all the thing are sucks, we will be fixed with the root and updates with the mechanism. And the my battery drains is about 50% when I am sleeping, though this may be to mediocre serviced that goes in and out, going to try and close mobile portable network off tonight and observe if it fix the issue

Although I agree by means of the bulk of the other "troubles" ya'll hold listed...it was told by three representatives and one of the sales individual (who sell me the phone) that you want to active in to new Sim card include with the device to take advantage of the new device to take the advantages of the new wifi-calling that t-mobile is rolling out (this comprise the new GSII on t-mo). - I spoke with so many because nobody of them might make active the new sim properly...and were puzzled themselves as to why it was so difficult...ha-ha.Honestly, I haven’t been capable to test wifi calling since the position where I'm rent has not at all worked by way of mobile devices, except for apple devices (of course...). I might be report reverse at this time later on when I leave anywhere else with wifi. Just required to pass on some information I was told by 4 separate people - they all claimed that's what a memo showed on their system when they pull up the AMAZE and GSII.

The software is not controlled by the sim, but it can have an effect on what information is communicated by means of the t-mobile. I don’t know the you mean by that I don’t have this feature. That another way to activate the hotspot capability. You need to find the wifi hotspot application on the device. According to the Amaze 4G and the SGS2 allows you to active the wifi hotspot feature have your other wifi enabled devices that connect to your phone, but when you try to access the internet with those wifi –enable devices, you are prompted you are prompted to upgrade your plan to include the $15/mo. plan.

When the wifi turning off??? I might be on wifi for a good superiority hour and the whole thing is OK, then I rotate on the phone again to use it and I'm not connected to wifi to any further extent. I physically turn wifi on and off to get it to work again. In the bottom in between the menu and reverse key my amaze has some light leaking through. It’s tiny. I didn't become aware of it until it was wholly dark but it’s present and now I can't help but remain staring at it. I wish I had a camera to take a picture of it.

finally and the majority frustrating thing for me is a clicking sound. When I choose up the phone it sound like something getting snap in place. And it’s almost every time. I had no troubles with my sensation. I expected this to be the awareness plus more. Instead I got a sensation and a pain in my ass. Sorry for the rant..Let me know of you guys have any similar problems.