Thread: How to convert 4G service to 3G service in HTC amaze

How to convert 4G service to 3G service in HTC amaze

I am wondering that present if any way for me to shut down the 4G service on my HTC amaze and I have 3G instead. So I know some of the android phones have it is possible...it need to drop the signal of 4G and after it really pissing me off

Re: How to convert 4G service to 3G service in HTC amaze

If it drops 4G it should automatically exchange to 3G, if it’s not, it’s also because you have no data response at all at the time, or you contain a screwed up phone, almost certainly not the latter. There are a number of toggle applications you can seem into on the market although, elixir is actually good quality, and attractive widgets has a 4G toggle I consider as well... hope this helps.

If you desire to stop 4G information, you be capable of download the widget from the market or go to Settings > Wireless and Networks > Mobile Networks > and alter system network Mode to GSM only. And if your choices are 2G or 3G/4G. The 3G and 4G signals are basically the similar, both WCDMA. This is why you don't see a 3G icon; it is all wrap into the 4G image

This is the 4G and 3G make use of the similar "part" of the network’s .T-Mobile's network is not similar to Verizon or Sprint, wherever an entirely different communication channel is being used.The functionality is relatively similar to Wi-Fi...With 802.11 B with G; they make use of the same frequencies and speak on the similar channels. However, 802.11 B tops out at 10Mbps, while G is capable of hitting (theoretically) 54mbps. The only caveat being that equally the right to use point and the client must maintain the updated protocol

It's kicking my handset downward too and showing 2G and after running a speed test it's like 200kbps. I haven't actually tried to kick it over to 3G. If you approximating help after that help me by click on the thanks and increase my thanks meter