Thread: CHICHITEC Battery from Sensation in the HTC Amaze 4G

CHICHITEC Battery from Sensation in the HTC Amaze 4G

I have the aforementioned batteries from a Sensation. They appear to FIT the Amaze, but will they damage the phone in any manner depending on if I utilize them? Could any individual confirm? Thank you in advance

Re: CHICHITEC Battery from Sensation in the HTC Amaze 4G

I have done a considerable number of researches over the internet and I read it might as well not be altogether as some individuals were utilizing the Evo 3D batteries in the sensation and it was fine.

I was attempting to give the standard battery one more day before I abandon it. I surmise its worth attempting, right. I sent a message to the CHICHITEC people as a matter of fact and was sort of holding up to get notification from them.

My stock battery has been astonishingly great today-25% in 6 hrs 15 min. Conceded I'm on Wi-Fi and its just been direct utilize, but this is pretty darn exceptional. All my sync and notices are running away from anyone's notice and GPS is on.

I utilize my 2 Anker batteries that I had for my sensation on the stun and work similar to an appeal. The just thing that concerns me is that the shock electric cell is 3.8v and the sensations Anker batteries is 3.7v wonder if that matters or not so far so exceptional however.

I saw on the Internet about all the "negative" comments, saying that is at least as good as OEM battery, so I bought one with nothing to lose. It was a little "fears, but went for it. I did not follow all the past" battery status "advice when it received 60% of its capacity as loaded (first does not drain as many suggest) four 1 / 2 hours to use 90% moderately heavy. The moderate use (3 phone calls to 15 min. Every one dozen texts, checking e-mail (plural +), Internet use (dog story here). In 82% to bedtime (airplane mode) 4 hours Non-Stop Internet, email, news and now hit the 51% with 18 hours 22 min remember this: moderate to heavy use, ten hours a UNF 51% ^ &% $ ING Believe has not changed the configuration:.! wifi ON, Sync ON, BT, GPS wifi FIVE asking ACCTS push Gmail (personal and Biz) and 5 ACCTS POP (just) to check every 4 hours once a day + PLAN: The battery power left down and then the full load, repeat 3 times (as always). The only difference from the first full-IN PHONE, I cannot say enough will report the status of a week.