Thread: Should I buy HTC Amaze 4G

Should I buy HTC Amaze 4G

I was always going to buy the HTC phone when I get known about the amaze 4G I like to buy. But when I have a two choice to go with the same feature the Samsung Galaxy s2 was the same as HTC. But now I see that all this talk about screen bleed and occasional lag on the HTC. When I heard about the amaze 4G defective in the phone so I really want to think about the phone which I want to buy. So what I want to go with the Galaxy S2?

Re: Should I buy HTC Amaze 4G

It is great deal when I am going to by the Samsung galaxy S2, all the way …the phone is good the resolution was too much for me, so could not deal with it. The camera and the software of camera on this phone and resolution that works that make the phone to be sold on it. (Plus you can’t hit the sleek design). But another concern with the Amaze was have the lack of the accessories and the main fact is the sensation probably has most of the would be in the Amaze devs and such. We all see that what happen, but the phone is great as is so far.

What the settled has done for me. The resolution on the Samsung galaxy S2 makes all the icons and the indicators look large, it looks like a toy. But still people are trying to decide to go into a t-mobile store and put in each hand. The difference in quality and it feel will be overwhelming and obvious. And more about the bleeding only some of the customer complaining about these problems. Really it not that a big deal. If I would be taking about for a mine back, no upgrade is here, I paid full price. Just go to store and look at the phone the Amoled screen is really good looking, but frankly it does not have the same bluish tint, in my opinion the lower build quality of the SGS2. It is same like a plastic-y feel that vibrant has this time; they just put some kind of touch on the plastic back.

When the HTC Amaze 4G was presently initiate on the T-mobile’s network in the United States. The Smartphone share the Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 chipset through the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II, which we just reviewed. In adding together to the most recent and greatest Snapdragon S3 chipset, the HTC Amaze 4G packs a critically accomplished for the 8MP camera component. The snapper has plenty of shooting mode, and two dedicated button. All in all, the device has more than sufficient on board to spark our geeky attention.

The HTC Amaze 4G is power-driven by a Snapdragon S3 chipset, which pack two Scorpion cores, clock at 1.5GHz. The new chipset allow the phone to arrive at network speed of up to 42Mbps. A cold gig of RAM is on board along through 16GB of-built in memory, which can be advance expanded through micro SD card. The show is the previously recognizable from the HTC Sensation 4G, 4.3″ LCD unit with q HD resolution. Two cameras are reasonably present – an 8MP snapper on the back, and a 2MP front-facing unit for video calls. All this Smartphone goodness is packed in a body complete of aluminum, Corning Gorilla Glass, and extremely little soft-feel plastic, which weigh 173 grams