Thread: Is HTC Amaze 4G worth buying?

Is HTC Amaze 4G worth buying?

I was just for heading off to purchase the amaze 4G. It was between that or the Galaxy S2 but now I see so much expound on the subject of screen bleed and occasional lag. Should I just go for the Galaxy S2?

Re: Is HTC Amaze 4G worth buying?

Independently I don't like this particularly pale bluish tone from the AMOLED screen on the Samsung Galaxy S2, so I think I'm determined to pick up the Amaze 4G myself.

Same here as I was determined to get the Samsung Galaxy S2, the considerable distance the resolution was too much for me, can't deal with it. The camera/camera software on this phone and resolution that works sold me on it. (Furthermore you could not beat the sleek design) My different stress with the Amaze was the lack of any accessories (cases n such) and the way that the Sensation likely has a large portion of could be Amaze developers and such. We'll see what happens, but the phone is great as is thus far.

There's a small bleed from the LED's, but I am able to see designer's fusing an led dimming mod that will make it less detectable. Nothing is ever idealized, but for me, this is as close as an android device has gotten.

The resolution on the SGS2 produces the sum total of the icons and indicators look comically large, it kind of looks similar to a toy. For individuals still attempting to choose, go into a T-Mobile store and put one in every hand. The distinction in construct value and feel should be overpowering and evident. The extent that the "bleeding" that some are moaning about, its blatantly, totally not that huge of a deal. Since it were I could be taking mine back, no redesign here, I paid full cost.

The AMOLED screen is positively lovely, but it does have that same somewhat bluish tint to it and evidently, is not that much a cut above the screen on the Amaze. At any rate not that much preferable to exceed, in my opinion, is the lower fabricate quality of the SGS2. It's the same "plastic-y" feel that my Vibrant has, this time; they just put some sort of texture on the plastic back.

I picked it like a champ to play around with it, and I saw Touch wise and caught that notable TW "click", when you're navigating around. Promptly had flashbacks to the “bad ole " Vibrant days, not falling for it this time.

I set up to give you a chance to fellows know that this phone is surprising. It possesses the feel, the look, the speed no lag at all. Hercules is a fabulous phone but prefer most living breathing souls continues pointing to, touch wise requires an adult upgrade. To innocent in its presentation, I had both the saga and the at galaxy s2. Get the Amaze or tend to the Nexus Prime.

I actually hailed from the G2x and I dislike it. Then again I'm an all around overlooking user. However the Amaze is amazing. I even love HTC Sense. No lag, fantastic feel, I've been getting 4g speeds around 10 to 12 in Minneapolis where with the G2x I was lucky to get 5. This can be my phone until it breaks or something happens with the Merger. It's simply a fantastic phone.

In the event that you plan to spend all your time on the Amaze taking a looking at the All Black 'Settings' page and its sub classes, you could see a mite of light at the base of that All Black page. Anyway depending on if you utilize the Amaze for phone calls, games, tooling the web, taking and review pictures and so on-you won't see for the reason that it ain't there. There appears to be an contagion of OCD around

I came over from an iPhone 4 and would be able to not be happier! The bleed is barely detectable. I never see it viewing any films; just see it in a dark room on a fully black screen. DOWNLOADS ARE SO FAST. Screen resolution makes a point not to leave me hurting for the retina whatsoever. I profoundly propose this phone!