Thread: When do I get unlocked version of BlackBerry curve 9360 on Amazon

When do I get unlocked version of BlackBerry curve 9360 on Amazon

Is there any one here who have enough experience With regard of this question at what time I would be capable to obtain an unlocked edition on the BlackBerry curve 9360 AT&T and Rogers bands 850

I wish for one for November, however I have got to purchase it unlocked if at all possible on Amazon.com i desire Amazon.com straightforward, the vendors on Amazon that trade BlackBerry are waste they previously knock me and two of my associates with dissimilar sellers

And I also wanted to know the price of the same

Thanks in advance

Re: When do I get unlocked version of BlackBerry curve 9360 on Amazon

almost certainly close to the present price of BlackBerry Curve 3G on Amazon from BlackBerry no pricing has be announce, apart from for Pay As You Go through Sprint, all the same, the particulars are uncertain as it include a few form of refund.

Mid September is the predictable global public date for the release November is a clever time to hang around for its release, it'll most likely be a bit cheaper after the first rush forward of customers who desire to be the first to comprise it.

That bad adequate amount as it hasn’t been released yet to a carrier how about. But I have already unlocked and unbranded cant post the pic here but if you want to buy it let me know

a lot of tech sites pronounce that it is came on September in Canada consequently in a not many days they will popular on Ebay and Amazon unlocking previously maintain so you be able to also obtain it unlocked by yourself if you be able to acquire one on or after a carrier for cheaper value subsequent to the release and that ought to be in a some or days few of weeks I believe.

Can you tell me for how much as I am interested to buy it as soon as possible in fact Telus and rogers by now released theirs for 350 outright.