Thread: Facebook sync on HTC sense using HTC Amaze 4G

Facebook sync on HTC sense using HTC Amaze 4G

I am looking for some help here. I came from the sensation toward the amaze and up to now the amaze is attractive and cool, the merely thing that annoys me is I can't come across facebook intended for HTC sense... Did they seize that attribute left? I kind of similar to the way my contacts image would update toward the facebook pic while synced.. Has anybody noticed this?

Re: Facebook sync on HTC sense using HTC Amaze 4G

Goes out over the cumbersome eg from the dialer "View Contact" and then in the upper left corner of the button with the chain and then Facebook. This allows you to link the contacts individually, but must choose yourself with what Facebook contact. Whether one can call this kind of automatic recognition but I would also be interested.

Download the "Facebook for Android" app down if you have not already done so. Login and then there's a new one sync issue because you have "Synchronize All" choose more Dannacher. Now you have to wait can take a little one, or several hours or even few minutes then you get up in the status bar on your home screen notifications about linking. That's what you need and then select the contacts you want to link you to the right then click on the icon you click OK in the end there.

I have my phone through facebook and google account linked but only for contacts. The contacts it also takes over from facebook (if the names are the same) but it will boot from only a few contacts, the pictures, no matter how often I choose the sync do manual brings me to the facebook side of the accounts but the picture is not yet taken. Where do you adjust the settings in, or could be the problem that he wants to sync with Google account and it has no pictures of the contacts? Then you would have to change, too facebook

I also have the problem. The first time the contacts were synchronized, but actual photos are not updated. Has anyone been able to gain experience with the Facebook sync tools available in the market?

You have two ways to synchronize your contacts facebook:
    • You use the software integrated with SPB: you connect to your wifi and then choose the contact you want to synchronize and then pressing the square reserved for the photo, you choose the tab facebook and it will get data on your facebook for this contact.
    • You connect to your wifi and you throw the soft Booksync. After requesting your login, you are fetching all your facebook contacts. At this point, you must manually double "click" on your touch "phone book" and then right after your touch on "facebook" to assign them all. Do this for all your contacts. Then once you're done, press sync and voila!

Does not work for me. I deleted HTC Sense. When reconnecting he tells me only that the "service not available". I'm not even on the page where I can grant access Facebook on HTC Sense. On the second try, it looks as if could Facebook for HTC synchronize scythe. But this cannot be true because I've never admitted it on Facebook. Everything funny.

My Facebook updates itself actually never. There seems to be a problem with the app, I think. Makes me sick.

Well, it works if you delete discontinuance under-> sync the Facebook profile and delete the cache and create new. Then it will take so 5-10 minutes until it is updated, but you then have to link all contacts again, of all the names so you should call one probably like the Facebook name, then it just goes automatically!

I did not even know that goes like this. So I'm now in, in my phone book each and every one of your Facebook contacts. Nevertheless, under "accounts & sync" error message on Facebook for Sense and last updates date for the contacts an old date.