Thread: How to improve audio capture quality of HTC Amaze 4G

How to improve audio capture quality of HTC Amaze 4G

I am really looking forward to get the HTC amaze. I can fail to notice each and every one additional issue, as I believe overall the mobile phone is amazing, except my major complaint is that the audio capture excellence while recording video is dreadful. Furthermore they had the guts to hype the camcorder by placing a dedicated button! I hope that it need a software fix. Someway, while I doubt the audio sounds similar to this while making a call. Why does no single person care regarding the audio superiority of videos?

Re: How to improve audio capture quality of HTC Amaze 4G

Screencast permits you to record as well as photograph what is occurring on the display of your Android mobile phone device in instantaneous, by the use of configurable options. Program, the most recent update currently allows:
    • Audio recording with video capture,
    • Add a widget toward the home screen,
    • To crop up to 25% advanced performance for the duration of recording,
    • And photographed by an easy click of the key research...
    • There were as well more than a few bug fixes as well as constancy improvements.

Can you decide whether your microphone is broken but easily test in which you do have a shot and tell a little while, or make music, then play from the video and hear if your micro has taken everything...? And if you happen to have a video from Ner disco or similar I’ve shot you need not wonder, that's where part of the normal, and unfortunately the sound quality for extremely loud sound design is terrible!

A defect that many users are criticizing the HTC , is the quality of audio recording during video shooting. Pending a possible official update that will further improve the performance of this smartphone, XDA back to impress with a very simple hack that allows you to change the sound quality by switching to 64kbps/16kHz 192kbps/44.1kHz.

In fact, very strange. It sounds to each "covered microphone" after falling. Perhaps the S2 uses in the film and only one microphone for recording voice memos both. This could explain the difference. Then would be your "movie Microphone" defective in any way.

I'm not sure what you mean because you're the one hand, speakers and other sound recordings of writing ... the rear speakers is of course only ne Quaker, and more for use as signals for playback of audio recordings. But the quality of the microphone, I find it remarkable. In both videos <HD as well as the recording of sound alone with a good sound recorder app is perfect. Htc why the included Sound Recorder has such a bad Miss Encoding qualitative I also understand, however.

I currently get the HTC comparison video I uploaded does not try to furnish it.) At first, the recording with lgcamera is not so hopelessly overloaded - so it no longer crashes constantly. Second Also, the overall volume is slightly quieter and thus become better. Third On the HTC video disappears when the voice clipping - lgcamera remains at all understandable. Fourth the videos are small, with its data size by almost half. Incidentally, I have also tried once to stick a handkerchief in front of the microphone to the sound of the wind to get away, but it has made things worse. Maybe it works with cotton wool.