Thread: BlackBerry Curve 9360 getting battery drain frequently

BlackBerry Curve 9360 getting battery drain frequently

Fine I presently buy a latest BlackBerry Curve 9360 in two weeks ago and it's a fine upgrade from my BlackBerry curve 9300 but the simply thing that disappoints me about the phone is it's battery time.When I got the cell phone it was running version .319 which was awful to say the slightest. I upgraded to version .353 and it's enhanced but it still leaves a lot more to be enhanced. I have skipped the version .400 update as a buddy I know installed it and he his battery drains quicker than mine. It's actually irritating the observe the Bold 9900 remain getting official updates and leaks while the BlackBerry Curve users are left out like this.

re: BlackBerry Curve 9360 getting battery drain frequently

All right, I have the same opinion with these! Marvelous steady use of BIS and texting from time to time leaves me with 25 to 30 % battery at the end of the daytime. I suppose my i-Phone's battery lasts longer than my BlackBerry’s:/ And I actually wish they would release a latest edition of its Operating System.

Identical here ...My I-Phone lasts wonderfully longer particularly on I Operating System 5. And it’s surprising coz my earlier blackberry curve 3g had a greatly longer battery time than my i-Phone. i expect they release a latest upgraded battery.

The latest i-phones obtain an eight hour battery time. That's more than any recent blackberry device that I'm conscious of. TO be truthful I'm rather dissatisfied in the amount of the batteries. Providentially I'm a extremely light duty Smartphone consumer, but I plan to use my blackberry Curve for tethering, but that's going to eat up the battery actually fast.

But I believe you can purchase or have a tradition made battery for your blackberry that's stronger than the battery that it formerly has. Like, getting the one that would be stronger than a battery which is 1230mAh. though the thinking of it requirements caution. As long as you got a spare battery, damn a charger, car charger and, you should be fine. i wouldn't find fault though, that’s why they have extra batteries which you can purchase if you are an severe user, good luck.