Thread: HTC Amaze 4G Bricked

HTC Amaze 4G Bricked

It seems to me that I am the first person who bricks the HTC Amaze 4G. The mistake I have done is just temp root (tool and script) as a result presently rings a bell everybody are at rest risks associated. Essentially i got temp root, afterward firing up titanium backup as well as backed up each and every one of my apps it crashed, afterward super user started crashing, it's trapped in evermore boot loop, master reset will now power cut device. I don’t know how to bring it back to normal.

Re: HTC Amaze 4G Bricked

Yes, your device is dead; I think you've been playing with ROM. I also had this problem but for me it has recovered somewhat and I was able to install a new ROM. Try it yourself using it a few times you switch on and off again, do not forget to remove the battery. When the battery is out there pressing the start button is still a little residual power on the device.

Definitely will hang on startup logo in the ignition. Do not have a recovery or operating system, so it can not in any way communicate via adb. The only hope is the fastboot, from which the riflashare recovery and then the system, but if you do not enter into fastboot should send it in for service because the only way to "unlock" methods would be through hardware...

Try removing the battery, hold down the Home button, replace the battery without a power button and press again without ever leaving home button. If this does not manage to go into recovery mode, then there is to see what could be the problem...

I installed the ROM Defrost 0.8, but since XP is a bit complicated for USB tethering, then this morning I think, "Well, now I return to the Country Eclair .... I had not ever done..... During the flash error in me, and when you restart the phone has a little white on the HTC home screen and then reboots ad infinitum. On the PC I see a message asking me to install the driver of Qualcomm and then giving me the error if I try to install it automatically. Also tried to flash the original ROM exe recovery but I do not see the phone via USB. I don’t know what to do now.

I reinstalled the official ROM as your guide through the zip but nothing ... I know that is sent in for service...