Thread: How to transfer content from one kindle to another

How to transfer content from one kindle to another

Hello friends, Customer Service of the Kindle is sending me a replacement, the mine has a small crack in the bezel, well anyway I have the 7 Notepad dragons, move to the new Kindle or I will buy again? So please tell me about it and also you can tell some of the method that I can get it. The suggestion you will give me will be helpful to me. So kindly tell me some suggestion about it, thank you.

Re: How to transfer content from one kindle to another

I recently got a replacement K3 for the same reason and was concerned about the transfer of files. I was able to connect the old and the new K3 from my computer (active content programs just drive the new K3) and decide which files went with the programs involved. In my case, was the calendar software pro jujube... I had an additional problem in that in my original K3, a file has been corrupted by the calendar program and I could not use the program at all. I was able to determine the damaged file and delete it and then move the files to the new K3 and I had my schedule and all the tickets back! I suspect it will be the same for the notebook. K3 can connect to a computer now and search the files associated with each program now active content. And no, it should have to pay for the program again.

Re: How to transfer content from one kindle to another

Anything you purchase from Amazon remains essentially forever in your files. You'll have to re-download the new Kindle as you would any other book. The notes should not be saved, but I think there is a way to copy onto your computer and then copy them back to another Kindle is still going to work. If you cannot find a way to help, you may contact the developer - in fact after the application here on the board that Kindle Apps. They seem quite sensible.