Thread: HTC Amaze 4G not detecting old sim card

HTC Amaze 4G not detecting old sim card

Recently I buy this HTC Amaze 4G smartphone and now I want to attach previous sim card in this mobile phone. Can anybody help me to do this task? I try to connect it but it goes failure. The mobile phone says your previous sim card not work with all functions. Hence please give me some suitable advice that works to fix this issue. Thanks.

Re: HTC Amaze 4G not detecting old sim card

In this case, you need to check that the other sim card will be work onto this smartphone or not. I think if the other sim card also not works then you need to check the sim card slot is being proper work or not. Try this and check what happen onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    In this case, you need to check that the other sim card will be work onto this smartphone or not. I think if the other sim card also not works then you need to check the sim card slot is being proper work or not. Try this and check what happen onto it.
    I try to do this testing task on my mobile phone but it goes failure. The other new sim card also not work with this mobile phone. I think you are right and hence there is only necessary to replace the mobile phone onto it. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by !Saral! View Post
    I try to do this testing task on my mobile phone but it goes failure. The other new sim card also not work with this mobile phone. I think you are right and hence there is only necessary to replace the mobile phone onto it. What do you think?
    You need to check that whether this mobile phone work without sim card or not. This is necessary to test the other mobile application of this mobile phone should work well or not. If it not work well then you need to either perform some necessary task on this mobile phone OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    If your new sim card also not work with this mobile phone then you need to check that whether this mobile phone without sim card or not. This is necessary to test the other mobile application of this mobile phone should work well or not. If it not work well then you need to either perform some necessary task on this mobile phone OS.
    I check this process also and I found that the mobile phone start without the sim card but the problem here is that the application also not works properly/ can anybody help me to fix this issue. then help me to solve this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by !Saral! View Post
    I check this process also and I found that the mobile phone start without the sim card but the problem here is that the application also not works properly/ can anybody help me to fix this issue. then help me to solve this issue.
    In that case, you need to first perform the update mobile OS onto it. This mobile phone contains android OS and you can easily do this update task using the option present in the setting menu. The online update process has been work that work to fix this issue. hence try this and check what happen onto your system.

You can also try this task without doing the update mobile OS process. In that case, you need to first reset the setting of this mobile phone. This will be also work full in your mobile phone. In the setting menu you need to first choose the available factory reset task. this option has been specially designed to do the restoring setting of the mobile phone OS. Hence do the mentioned simple process. I hope that it works positively on your mobile phone.

If you still not able to solve this sim card not detecting problem then you need to either contact the sim card company or need to contact the mobile phone manufacturer company. HTC has to be help to you for fixing this issue in proper format. Hence try this and check what happen onto your system. Also you need to refer the manual of the mobile phone for more information. The troubleshooting section of this manual helps a lot to fix this issue.