Thread: BlackBerry Curve 9360 battery life

BlackBerry Curve 9360 battery life

Guys I am about to buy BlackBerry Curve 9360 phone for myself and wanted to clear some doubts regarding the phone as the most important thing that is important to me is the battery life of the phone, thus please share your views regarding the battery life of the mobile so that I can figure out some good points. You guys must be thinking as why just battery life but the actual thing is like when I was searching about the same I came to know about this fact as the battery life is not that good, and that’s the thing that made me confused actually.

Re: BlackBerry Curve 9360 battery life

have you visited the official web site of the mobile yet or not? If not then I would like to suggest you that you should try to visit that for sure to get some expert reviews about the phone.

As far its battery life is concern I would like to recommend you that you can surely have this phone and after reading all the expert review I can say that’s the phone is good with its efficient battery consumption. But when it comes to other thing I would say you can have another option over here as well, in other words there are other phones as well towards them you can have a glance at least, they are BlackBerry Curve 9370 and BlackBerry Curve 9350. I know they are from the same series but still you can have a glance at least before buying any.

I am completely agree with the above user as the phone comprises very good Standard Li-Ion 1000 mAh battery which is almost common in all the smartphone thus there isn’t any worrying thing about the battery life and its performance, but still having problem with the battery is off course a second thought and it could be happened with few user among thousands.

If you want to have more information about the same then you can have option to google about the Standard Li-Ion 1000 mAh battery’s performance and you’ll get article about the same.

Hey thanks for the suggestion, in fact I was doubted over here only. I mean to say when I was searching about the same I came to know about the fact from here itself, as I have mentioned the link below.

BlackBerry Curve 9360 have poor battery life

and that’s why I was quite unhappy with the performance. Anyways thanks for the above suggestions.

hey ,
    i seen your post , i have just recently bought the blackberry curve 9360 , i really regret it due to the fact that i have to charge it about 4 hours a day ! i hardly even go on it , i used to have a nokia e7 , and i much prefer the nokia !Im just giving you advice from someone who has experienced it !