Thread: My BlackBerry Curve 9350 keeps rebooting after certain period of time

My BlackBerry Curve 9350 keeps rebooting after certain period of time

I have just know bought the My BlackBerry Curve 9350 and the problem I am facing is that the phone keeps on rebooting on itself and I have experienced that it mostly reboots when I am using it to download anything and I have also found that the browser keeps crashing on sites that are linked to the RSS feeds in the Social Feeds app. I use the social sites a lot and this crashing and rebooting problem is really screwing me up. Is there anyone who has faced the same and have an idea about the same and can help me out. Any suggestion for this will be appreciated.

re: My BlackBerry Curve 9350 keeps rebooting after certain period of time

Even I have been facing the rebooting problem from last week and I have bought my BlackBerry Curve 9350 last month and it was working well by last week and I don’t know what had gone wrong with it. I have been facing the rebooting and crashing problem during the following state:
    • Streaming video
    • Downloading music
    • Loading heavy websites

I don’t know what kind of a problem is this and I am not finding a solution for it as well .Any help will be appreciated.

I am facing the same problem and even I am not able to make out whether it is a hardware problem or a software problem. My BlackBerry Curve 9350 mostly reboots when I am using the internet and after it reboots my sites cache are cleared automatically and then have to enter the id and password again for my account. I have also found that my phone even boots when I am not holding it and I have just kept it on a desk so this problem is really screwing me up. I have already tried to do a battery pull a no of times and but then I don’t think that it is helping in any ways. Is there anyone who has faced the same before and has come up with a solution for it and can help me out as well.

I have a solution for it and it had worked for me for the same rebooting problem.What all you have to do is firstly clear the BB using the BBSAK or the security wipe and you can find them in your phone and after clearing it just upgrade or downgrade your os software respectively using the desktop software manager and after this you can sync your BB to your pc/laptop just try to perform it and then let me know. If it helps then well and good and if not then I will try to help you with some other solution. Best of luck.

I have came across this phone rebooting problem in a no of forum and I have found that this problem is because of the battery I mean people have mentioned that the battery sometimes does not get the proper contact with the phone because of which the phone reboots on itself and I will like to inform you that if the phone reboots while you are using any social networking account then the cache is cleared automatically and because of which you have to enter the email id and password again. You can just try to clear the golden fingers of the battery s well as the phone I mean the golden strips of the battery and the phone strip as well. Just try to do so and see if it helps or not I have found many people who have said that they have solved their problem after doing so.

I was facing the same problem before and I had tried reinstalling the os but then I had found that after reinstalling the os the phone started rebooting for more no of times but then I am not sure that it is a battery problem because I have checked that my batter is fitting well and is not lose as well. I had tried a no of solution to get it work but none of them seemed to have worked and then later I gave it to the service center and then after the repair when I got it back the same problem started after some days so I contacted the service center again and later got a replacement and now I am not having any such problem yet.

Yes even I had the same kind of problem previously and it all started in the second month after I bought the BlackBerry Curve 9350 .In the starting I was facing the browser crashing problem which later resulted in the rebooting and I was still trying to ignore the fact and was trying to get it work by trying out different solutions but none of them actually worked for me and later I got it replaced from the service center and I found that this was because of some hardware problem and nit software because if it was any kind of software problem then it might have got solved after the re-installation of the os but that was not the case and. I will suggest you to contact the service center and if possible get it replaced as soon as possible.

Yes re-installing the os is not working I have already tried it twice and I have also tried to pull out the battery clear the golden fingers and then insert then back again. I have also tried hard reset for a no of times and I have also scanned it completely by connecting it to the computer thinking that there might be some kind of virus issue which was actually not. I have by now tried all the possible solution that I could have but then not a single has worked for me yet and now I think that even I should go for the replacement because I really don’t have any patience to try out any other solutions.

Even I had the same kind of problem before where my phone use to reboot when I use to browse or when I use to download anything. I had also noticed that the phone use to get reboot when I used to play music as well. I had tried reinstalling the os for a no of times but the problem was the same and later the phone got switched off and then it was not starting at all and I did not has any other option then going to the service center and getting a replacement for it.