Thread: What happen IF I purchase Sony Xperia neo V FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY..

What happen IF I purchase Sony Xperia neo V FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY..

I am citizen of India and last few days I waiting for launching this Sony Xperia neo V smartphone. I have not seen any news that tells about this mobile phone is being launched in India. If I try to buy this smartphone from any other country then is it happen that manufacturer don’t give warranty. In simple words, will the warranty of this phone become void in India? Please help me to understand this issue. Thanks for any help.

Re: What happen IF I purchase Sony Xperia neo V FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY..

Unfortunately there is no international warranty for such smartphone. Hence I think you buy this phone and within few times if it gives problem which is happen in rare case then you need to directly contact the nearest service center of this mobile phone. They take you the Custom Duty type of charges. Also the charge applies for this type of warranty period mobile phone is very low. You don’t need to pay such large amount of money. Hence don’t worry about such things. As per my experience buy this product.

Hey dude, last week, I here that this mobile phone is being released in India. Hence you need to check that the smartphone is being available in India or not. I buy Sony Xperia Arc in last week and I think this mobile also being present for purchasing in India. Then check the phone is available or not.

Recently P. Balaji, Managing Director, Sony Ericsson India launched this smartphone in India. Hence, you need to contact the official site of the Sony mobile phone. The official site expert helps to you about nearest center to buy this smartphone. As per few articles mention, the prices at around Rs. 18,000 and Rs. 23,000, respectively in India. Then buy this product if you want to buy this smartphone. Hence there is no warranty issue if you want to buy this smartphone.