Thread: Difference between Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Droid Razr

Difference between Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Droid Razr

I am up for a brand new phone and fortunately missed the Iphone 4s pre-bargain or I could have committed that error.

My recognitions noticing the Droid Razr vs Galaxy nexus are as accompanies:
    • Razr has Gorilla glass Nexus doesn't?
    • Razr has 8mp vs 5mp for Nexus but sensors might be misdirecting?
    • Razr has sd space but not Nexus?
    • Razr has hdmi out but not nexus
    • Razr has preferable encryption?

Re: Difference between Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Droid Razr

Nexus has ICS which Motorola claims should be advancing soon but being from a Blackberry device I know how promises might be broken CONSTANTLY. Nexus has a removable battery storage device (Again I know how to do that owning a Brick I mean Blackberry). In addition I have hooked that Nexus has a preferred processor and Razr would be over-tasked (battery/heat issue conceivable) MOTO Just modified spec. page to OMAP4430 following indicating OMAP4460 previous. Nexus has a huge screen

I guess I'm open to question but searching for anything I missed so I am able to make up my mind. I'm inclining towards the Razr as a result of the sd opening and tough outer surface but battery cell essence issues on a fixed battery cell are a concern. Claiming roots in Blackberry is Gingerbread that disagreeable to head off to trusting I am able to update to ICS in "right on time 2012"

The 8mp vs 5mp-might be deceiving. The Nexus has zero lag and surrounding choices. Notwithstanding assemble of the zoom lens can precipitate a huge improvement in how the pictures in reality create. Nexus is supposed to be great in level light moreover. And then has the 1080p video.

No sd opening on the Nexus from what I fathom but perusing different information depending on if its comparative to the Nexus S. It has 1 GB requested of for the OS, and applications. Then again the rest of the space is divided as the SD card. Nexus doesn't have hdmi but you could probably purchase a micro USB to HDMI link. The processors are both 1.2 GHz.

The extent that the glass that is utilized, encryption, battery storage device I cannot response those things with any certain information as I haven't blatantly gotten a load of those too much (battery cell is determined to be your largest recognizable distinction on whatever phone you head off to-IMO blackberry has that very nearly culminated). Set up from blackberry to Gingerbread or straight to ICS shouldn't be too unfavorable. It's a memorizing bend beyond any doubt but not improbable. But also there's more than enough assist here on AF.

The RAZR has a stronger and wet resistant screen but is not as attractive as the Nexus. SD card is descends to how regularly do you take it off, I have a 16GB on my Inc and its been inside after I got it. Zoom lens is in addition not yet decided one thing notwithstanding, the RAZR can record in HD with the FF in addition. Now the essential one, OS, I could EASILY take 4.0 over a moto cleaned 2.3, awful encounters on Moto skinned. This is my take.

In the game that I had to pick one it could be Razr, it doesn’t totally matter that the GPU is not timed as elevated, built clockspeeds apart from everyone else won’t represent allot of improvement, if anything the Razr will have higher framerates as the screen resolution is assign more level. I could similar to the Nexus but space is an issue, risks are the 32GB form won't even be ready here and even provided that it is they will charge allocate more for it, some destinations are talking £500 for the 16GB form.

I saw an all around huge distinction from 100mhz bump on the GPU contrasting a Galaxy S phone with a Bionic or Optimus 3D which in addition have an elevated res contrasted with the S. Granted it was a lone center vs dual but OC the CPU won't give you much higher edges and 2.3 is not a correct OS for a double guts CPU. The divergence from the 4430 and 4460 is likewise about 100 MHz on the GPU. It's not Exynos or A5, but it'll blow all things else. I see fantastic looking smooth games and systems still on the experienced iPhone 4. I am just able to visualize what ICS will do with a preferable SOC.