Thread: No need of 4.65” screen for Samsung Galaxy Nexus

No need of 4.65” screen for Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Does anyone agree with this because most people think that screen size is exaggerated? I have the same opinion, that makes excessively huge of a device for rather you require putting in your pocket continuously. And also , if a phone with a 4.5 "display has a resolution of 1280x720, has a PPI of about 326. Feels recognizable? Must be, this is the resolution of Apple says that the a large amount exceptional image probable for a PPI screen. put in to this a Super AMOLED screen. I've hear gossip that the resolution is 1280x800, which would make the PPI of 4.65 "resolution 338. But it could be uncomfortable for a answer for most applications of different phones. And most people are commonly big as a phone.

Does anybody else have the similar analysis with me in all this? I would still more than one screen of 4.3 "

Re: No need of 4.65” screen for Samsung Galaxy Nexus

I think it’s for the reason that that's the minimum 720P Super AMOLED HD display obtainable and also because bigger is better. And I believe the majority people are thrilled concerning the huge screen. It most certainly won't be a lot larger than a Droid X. remember there will be plenty less bevel and no buttons at the bottom.

Well, if you ask me then I would say this screen size is perfect. However, none of us has really no place yet, so who knows. But I'm excited about it. Was 4.3 with the X2 for a while, and although it was much bigger than my OG Droid, I felt I could have been just a little bit bigger. My feeling is that whenever you can fit in your pocket, want the largest available.

As Retina Display Apple, Steve Jobs said last year that "Retina Display" is basically all this, I believe, 312 ppi. Said 300 or 312, I forget and I am too lazy to look up. However, I sent the link in another few weeks ago. Anyway, said the human eye can not distinguish the pixilation on a resolution over that number. So if you have 316, 326 or 900 dpi, which essentially make no difference at all.

That is for the reason that they are taking away the buttons on the bottom so basically it will immediately be a 4.3 screen by means of the buttons detached which provide you 4.65

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    That is for the reason that they are taking away the buttons on the bottom so basically it will immediately be a 4.3 screen by means of the buttons detached which provide you 4.65
    I don’t think so because they have to maintain the proper aspect ratio T with sis 16:9 and 720fps so that why they have to increase the size of The buttons are only there now and then, Honeycomb style

If you able to check out the photo of this phone on the internet that the display of the phone is big and the phone is wide itself . I bet not most of you have not yet even touched this phoebe , so sit's "too big" is rash for single, have be looking ahead to a enormous display like this for a long time. somewhat to smudge the line among "phone" and "tablet"

perhaps they are altering the aspect ratio? I suggest until it is in your hand there no one knows how it will be. Phones are big sufficient as it is if they acquire a great deal bigger I'll attach with somewhat in addition.

My eyes is on the Motorola Droid and Thunderbolt , which has 4.3 to 4.5 as they mass and heft however I wish for the biggest, maximum resolution display probable in a pocket able gadget and the Samsung Galaxy S 2 form issue is tolerable. I'm hopeful the Nexus Prime will have related proportions to the only just broadcast Samsung Galaxy S 2 LTE HD 68.8 × 132.65 × 9.5 mm thinnest area , 142g
    That's not a great deal larger or heavier than the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 2

1. T-Mobile 4.5" 68.8 x 129.8 x 9.4 mm, 135g
    2. Sprint 4.5" 68.6 x 129.5 x 9.6 mm, 129g
    3. AT&T 4.3" 66.1 x 125.3 x 8.9 mm, 116g

I believe it'll be reasonable known the beveled edges and curved face. 1280x720 its is great

I actually anticipate that is like what someone said. When you flip the phone buttons disappear into the landscape. Hopefully there will be some gesture you can do to eliminate them. Really would be the stupidest thing. I like everything I say never, rarely watch movies on my phone. It would be a shame and a true deal breaker.