Thread: Because of ICS Samsung Galaxy Nexus display turns from 4.3" to 4"

Because of ICS Samsung Galaxy Nexus display turns from 4.3" to 4"

I was planning to shift my gear from my old smart phone to Samsung Galaxy Nexus but while seeing it on the display I have notice which I like to share is the navigation bar on ICS basically formulate the display on all present phones smaller if you can't get free of it? Really like this phone but this is like obstructing me I know it is not that big deal but sill it is something to talked about what is your comment on it

re: Because of ICS Samsung Galaxy Nexus display turns from 4.3" to 4

It’s said that the buttons on the screen may disappear to allow full-screen applications and video are not sure how it will work if u then they have a home button to exit quickly from the application of any person has any idea of what and how they work? I hope that the OEM has the sense to assign only the buttons for the current functions. It is obvious that the soft buttons would not be ported to the ICS versions of existing phones with capacitive buttons or physical

Does anybody know the benefit of the software button against hardware buttons? Why not just the Nexus with capacative have button and contain a nice 4.65 obtainable all the time?

The advantage is that the phone can have the same size but the bigger screen. A 4.65 "screen with the buttons located under the phone and have a big giant one. This means you can watch videos full screen without the addition of extra size. Also, the buttons are configurable by software. This means that as it evolves and changes the phone operating system, you need not always have the same buttons. New universal voice you want a pitcher? Add a fourth button. Decides that the Task Manager is not working? Jump to else. Looking to the future, applications may also be able to change the buttons on the contents. Obviously, some buttons that always wants there, but that might be useful to have a button on an application, and another for other application.

Re: Because of ICS Samsung Galaxy Nexus display turns from 4.3" to 4

Quote Originally Posted by Anjan1990 View Post
    The advantage is that the phone can have the same size but the bigger screen. A 4.65 "screen with the buttons located under the phone and have a big giant one. This means you can watch videos full screen without the addition of extra size. Also, the buttons are configurable by software. This means that as it evolves and changes the phone operating system, you need not always have the same buttons. New universal voice you want a pitcher? Add a fourth button. Decides that the Task Manager is not working? Jump to else. Looking to the future, applications may also be able to change the buttons on the contents. Obviously, some buttons that always wants there, but that might be useful to have a button on an application, and another for other application.
    And in addition to that the application could also make a decision that they don't make use of the menu button, so it won't show when operating the app sort of irritating at the time you hit the key and nothing happen