Thread: Which is the better option between Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Samsung GALAXY NOTE?

Which is the better option between Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Samsung GALAXY NOTE?

I was planning to get Samsung GALAXY NOTE but bit confused between these both Galaxy Nexus and Samsung GALAXY NOTE. I am bit confusing which is the best in respect of the computing and graphics

I'm also worried regarding application support. the majority latest Smartphone contain a resolution of 1280x720, although the Galaxy Note have 1280x800 display I don't believe there are some other Smartphone with this type of resolution, I doubt how the present apps and games will appear like on the Note's display.

Galaxy Nexus appear sleek however I consider Galaxy Note appearance better on the whole.

Re: Which is the better option between Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Samsung GALAXY NOTE?

I'm concerned with the Galaxy Note too though, my considerate is so as to it won't strike the US in anticipation of "2012" which is almost certainly March I'm a practical person here and after that might possibly will not be on the carrier of option VZW for me plus I just require to upgrade on or after my OG now.

I actually akin to the appeal of the Droid RAZR, that's the rivalry for me at the moment. Was temporarily look at the HTC Vigor and Inched however with the historical battery problem, that pretty extent destroy it for me.

Re: Which is the better option between Samsung Galaxy Nexus and Samsung GALAXY NOTE?

There is one more option to you can do just order it from outside the USA and have it shipped The Droid RAZR certainly seem pleasant, save for that extension at the top of the back side

I now believe that the GNex is available to be on the edge of the huge and for me. once I see that the note was 5.3 Samsung GALAXY no thanks. Too damn big. Cell phones do not have to try to be compressed - I have a tablet to be a tablet.

In addition, 5.3 do not give enough real estate for a tablet, but it makes a great phone. I do not see it being a well in the middle. If enabled phone functionality via Bluetooth, of course, a 7 "tablet, at least I could see the idea that you have a real tablet that can only be a phone sometimes.

I will definitely going to for the Samsung GALAXY NOTE ideal amount for me I wish for the major screen possible whereas out and concerning and 5.3" appear to be the ideal range and is still pocketable.

if I buy an iPhone in two years, even if my needs change, you better be happy with a small phone with a smallish screen. Even if you enlarge to 4 "in the iPhone 5, which is - which is the maximum.

If I am in Android, however, in two years, I can decide which I like a 5 + inch semi-compressed format. there are so many androids, but at least we have many options. Android is sweet freedom of choice

I also have the same opinion about the numerous options of an Android phone, however the issue with androids is to see a fresh phone with enhanced specs fairly often, and can be contrast with the update once more. Regardless for the iPhone, you be familiar with you have the finest phone iOS with reference to a year or less.

That said, I'm changing to Note Galaxy once the leaves, and leaving my iPhone 4. The size of the iPhone screen is not limited to just not cut it anymore.

I option would be the Samsung galaxy note since I love the bigger display of the phone yet nobody would knows is it when and where it might be arrive in the USA . I actually don’t desire to wait for the longer period of time now anymore as I find out that has be pushed back to August on a carrier I don't like