Thread: Does Samsung Galaxy Nexus has Notification LED like Blackberry

Does Samsung Galaxy Nexus has Notification LED like Blackberry

Does Samsung galaxy nexus prime contain notification LED like blackberrys have? The Nexus S and S2 were already out and soon we will be going to see the Nexus prime. I really like several features in blackberry smartphone. Sol I am wondering to get it in Nexus also. I'd love to catch this overwhelming device through a LED.

Re: Does Samsung Galaxy Nexus has Notification LED like Blackberry

Undoubtedly one of the things I miss on my Samsung Galaxy S is the absence of a physical LED for notifications. Not being able to know if I received an email or a message without having to unlock the screen on my Galaxy S is a weak point to highlight. The LED for notifications is for me and many others; one need not have to spend all day staring at the screen of our Android and so know when we receive a notification and to assist you.

We have had several phones in hand, and one of us had really strong mobile Nexus One, and I must say that something is missing from this phone, the notification LED. Did you notice that most new phone can be a LED to warn us of the arrival of an SMS, or mail, we had already made this observation on the LG Optimus 2X find a solution, we now you have found a solution to overcome the lack of LED on the Galaxy S2 this solution is called NoLED

In fact, its task is to show notifications for missed calls, new SMS, new email, using small icons of colorful, customizable, which remain visible on the screen in standby mode until the phone is not activated.

NoLED is an application designed to display notifications on the Samsung Galaxy S. It displays different icons when events occur, such as missed calls, SMS, e-mail and GTalk. The application is published as a substitute for the absence of a physical notification LED on the Samsung Galaxy S. The AMOLED screen consumes very little power when displaying a black pixel. Therefore, we can use the screen to view these reports.

Blink is also a powerful application that we can control our LED notifications Android, as long as our LED device has a physical. With Blink, you can configure to your liking any aspect of our physical LED Android, thereby obtaining the customization that best suits our needs. We set the LED notification type in their color, their frequency and flicker. Blink and you can configure the LED will act when we receive calls, missed calls, SMS, MMS and when we have low battery.

Otherwise you can try Light Flow. If anything stands Flow Light is in its customization options. With this great application can manage everything that happens when we receive notice of any application on your phone, from patterns of vibration, flashing LED or trackball and even hear the sound and tone.