Thread: Does the Samsung Galaxy Nexus great without ICS

Does the Samsung Galaxy Nexus great without ICS

I was researching in the market about the greatest Smartphone as I was planning to get rid of my iPhone 3Gs and found the options of Telus and HTC Amaze both are the great option but now I have heard that I must wait for a while for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus charming a appearance at the specs, other than as of the HD display of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus the featured seem very alike. The processor is approximately the similar, and if the Samsung Galaxy Nexus has a 5mp camera, then the astonish will probable do extremely well in that feature as well.

Is the most important promotion tip of the HTC Amaze the actuality that it runs ICS With if so, do you always suppose HTC to update to ICS in the close to upcoming . Does anyone know anything about this I would be glad to know this please guys comment on this

Re: Does the Samsung Galaxy Nexus great without ICS

In due course the HTC Amaze supposed to receive ICS, the trouble is that HTC will acquire a lengthy time to do it since they add Sense prior to update the software. IMO, a HTC handset is by no means superior to a pure Android phone as Sense only reduces the speed of the system. Sense is the cause I will by no means own an HTC phone except I be able root it and install a actual OS

Hey is it possible to root the phone to install the basis Android OS I like to know that a I like the sense that widget really make my using phone experience lot simpler and greater

You can actually expect on that front might be a custom ROM along with if you do not contain any programming knowledge you'd will have to wait for somebody in addition to port stock android to the gadget. That's what's so huge concerning the Nexus line of product you acquire the fresh features from Google instantly with no having to hang around I have this too excited to say if one link between the processor 4460, and we be familiar with not anything about ICS, but if the galaxy s2 for ICS. In estimate the Galaxy s2 beat Galaxy Nexus for some or little?

Assuming that increasing the ICS and fixed the errors and all those things you do not desire.

Galaxy Samsung Nexus is usually well thought-out that mobile developers have the newest edition of the operating system so that developers can get their teeth into developing it, however are not anticipated to be the top of the catalog of specifications Nexus S is was in the similar position. Hardware wise was not spectacular, but it was the first gingerbread.

The advantage is that it is insignificantly rootable, gets all the updates foremost, and runs an pure edition of Android. Therefore, many non-developers also bought

This handset look as if to be extra consumer oriented more hype of the press, etc., except Samsung still anticipated to carry out an additional phone base on that awfully quickly maybe SGSIII with its brand and adjustments, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
    I was researching in the market about the greatest Smartphone as I was planning to get rid of my iPhone 3Gs and found the options of Telus and HTC Amaze both are the great option but now I have heard that I must wait for a while for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus charming a appearance at the specs, other than as of the HD display of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus the featured seem very alike. The processor is approximately the similar, and if the Samsung Galaxy Nexus has a 5mp camera, then the astonish will probable do extremely well in that feature as well.

Is the most important promotion tip of the HTC Amaze the actuality that it runs ICS With if so, do you always suppose HTC to update to ICS in the close to upcoming . Does anyone know anything about this I would be glad to know this please guys comment on this
    If the camera is something like HTC Droid Incredible amazing that I'd bet my camera that Nexus will fly out of water. As an unprofessional photographer I can guarantee you that megapixels is the single most hyped specification camera. I can set my 3-megapixel SLR camera and I will take pictures that will break 8megapixel image of my phone.

I would give the advantage of camera for a long time in the galaxy.

If you ask me about the camera than I just don't imagine it’s all that breathtaking If Samsung will have thrown the SG2 camera committed. .You might hear no cramp from anybody The reality that they penny pinched is further than me.

I believe I'm correct. If the camera is good or not has zero to do with megapixels. Not even a subject of debate. Everything is marketing. My colleagues who knows about the camera laugh so hard camera and the public is naive when it comes to camera phones and I do not know much about the camera SG2, but from what I read is superior in all specifications other than megapixels which is by far the least important. And it's not even close.

The HTC Droid Incredible photos are NOT good. For a camera phone 2 years it takes decent pictures, but compared to the iPhone 4 were terrible. I guess you had more Megapixels?

Did you ever try to take photos with the incredible action? subsequently to impossible. yet if there were additional than just moving it was occasionally difficult.

HTC is not the most outstanding when it comes to camera phones

But as compared to the Motorola DROID BIONIC its is extremely good I was begin with the iPhone and they all actually take the pretty decent shots

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    The HTC Droid Incredible photos are NOT good. For a camera phone 2 years it takes decent pictures, but compared to the iPhone 4 were terrible. I guess you had more Megapixels?

Did you ever try to take photos with the incredible action? subsequently to impossible. yet if there were additional than just moving it was occasionally difficult.

HTC is not the most outstanding when it comes to camera phones
    HTC Droid Incredible take decent pictures for that particular era in time. No, not wonderful but extremely good! The iPhone 4 and 4s are the finest cameras offered, can't compare to an approximately 2 year old HTC phone